• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

MechDX

Destiny servers went down right when I hit level 5 in Iron Banner for the first time ever.....

It's all my fault. I broke the game

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Taking forever to pick up or dismantle anything in AF with these errors...

Awww people disconnected or left, fuck >_<

LiK

logged off just in time when all the evening peeps on the West coast are now flooding the servers. i lagged even when i was infusing.

370 Zhalo! woo, love this gun.

GraveRobberX

Keep getting the Contact Destiny Server yet game keeps progressing like its OK

ROI feature?

Connected yet Disconnected

mhayze

Same here. Thought I lost my last Unbent Tree drop (2 points higher than my light level too!), but it finally came through into my inventory. DDOS attacks?

GraveRobberX

You've been booted to Orbit...

I was already in Orbit...

Error, weasel

Explains everything, damn weasel!

Sure feels good to get booted at the end of a IB match I was 1st in and my team was winning and then can't get back on for my Wedneaday Raid group.

Fuck off with this server instability Bungie. ROI launch now IB launch. Ridiculous.

GraveRobberX

I feel bad for those in IB whose games were ending or Raid in WoTM last boss with like last 15% DPS to go lol

Toddler

Keep getting newt error.

Before that everything was fine. All I wanted to get tonight was a ghost, and got 3 of em.... all 340 blues. C'mon.

Lnkn52

animated-chicken-rooster-gif-3.gif

lt519

Got to rank 5 at least. Was switching over to my Titan, all those drops skyrocketed him straight to 385 as well. Time to see if I can get more packages/rewards to drop 387 items.

Got the Iron Banner Hand Cannon with Rifled Barrel and a speed reload perk. Fires slow, but hits like a truck. Anyone use it yet?

Arrrammis

Been having horrible connection issues for most of the day, hopefully they purposefully brought down the servers to reboot or something.

Top Bottom