• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Oh man oh man oh man this roll though

aJX9kuc.jpg

Perfect Balance
Full Auto
Firefly

I just got The Wounded with the same perks.
Weird.

micah

Looking for a single hunter who is at the first step of the quest for the Prime. Portion pthat begins with nightfall, etc.

Msg "m1cah" on psn

Edit: full

Matt Frost

Bungie made Iron Banner a casual joke. I liked the challenge that was before. Leveled up my 3 characters this afternoon. Two 385 and one (the useless warlock at 381...) Common!!

Also, who is playing this? kids? I havent seen sooo many bad players in a long time. Like really bad. Shamefully bad. Horrible. 99% of em.

mhayze

Glad I checked gaf, had forgotten all about IB. I know there have been some tweaks with no tempering, etc., should I bother saving the bounties until later in the week, or is the progress completely linear now?

Mindlog

77 Wizard has lost some luster -_-
Also, why do high impact fusion rifles only have three rounds compared to high impact shotguns?
Also, why can't I get a good void shotgun?

#DestinyMysteries

That was fun. Finished my bounties (IB/Thorn/Weekly) on the last kill slapping a juggernaut titan out of the air.

Bungie made Iron Banner a casual joke. I liked the challenge that was before. Leveled up my 3 characters this afternoon. Two 385 and one (the useless warlock at 381...) Common!!

Also, who is playing this? kids? I havent seen sooo many bad players in a long time. Like really bad. Shamefully bad. Horrible. 99% of em.

Iron banner was never a challenge. It just takes a lot less time to rank up now.

It's also right after an expansion launch. There are a lot of new players. No reason to talk so much smack

Jblanks

Kids aka people who don't have Matador/Party Crasher, or who aren't jugg titans.

I've been using this badboy since it dropped. Really liking it. It could use a bit more stability though.

gaFJgd9.png

I got one with Braced Frame, armor piercing rounds and counterbalance. It replaced my grasp. Only negatives are alittleeee less range, 6 less bullets and alittleeee slower reload, but i still love it!

edit: looked uo the stats on my roll. Range 35, stability 94, reload 59. My Grasp is: Range 37, Stability 89, reload 61. It also seems the aim assistance is higher on the grasp by 5points. And the huge difference is the equip speed, clever dragon has 29 while grasp is 60.

I never realized Iron Banner was a challenge before.

Also, you do realize RoI is what, a month old? There are still so many new players.

chur

What was the challenge before? Playing more games just to hit rank 5?

Supremacy is a new gametype. SBMM hasn't gone into full effect yet.

Iron Banner has always been the same. The only things that are easier are the bounties, but the same can be said for Trials too. The game has brought in a lot of new people recently, thanks to Rise of Iron, and those people shouldn't feel left out or discriminated against because they just got the game. It's a video game. It's meant to appeal to everyone, not just the hardcore.

ethomaz

Banned
I've been using this badboy since it dropped. Really liking it. It could use a bit more stability though.

gaFJgd9.png
Mine is close enough with some small changes....

Snapshot -> Lightweight
Appended Magazine -> High Caliber Rounds
Counterbalance -> Rangefinder

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
By the way once you hit 385+

Archos Forge is good for drops for Class Items so far

Just did like 8+ AF events, got 3 class items, 3 Legendary Engrams

2 386
1 387
Not bad!

No Juggernaut Striker Titan with Shotguns to worry about lol

Also so fucking many Servitor Events

Its like Servitor > Captain >> Vandal >>>>>>>> Dreg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shanks on the rarity
The Shank Event is fucking Super Rare

Got all this Shiro Plagueland bounties done on Titan & Warlock, only Hunter remains
Warlock and Hunter still have their Shanks Bounty from last week!
Warlock is 3/4, Hunter is 0/4

Such a Rare event to happen...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Gusty its saying you are joing the fireteam and doing nothing.

According to this, someone is from Japan, China and Russia.

Gusty its saying you are joing the fireteam and doing nothing.

According to this, someone is from Japan, China and Russia.

Im gonna restart. I keep getting Contacting Desting Servers and I'm frozen in orbit. I'll join up as soon as i get back.

Wait. Nvm. It seems I'm not alone.

Top Bottom