• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

void666

Banned
Shotgun blast to the face. Point blank. PLUS melee. And he didn't die.
I swear this game has rules that only apply to me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shiro: "There is a god popping up everyday. If everyone is a god, is anyone?"

Full. Onward to destruction.

hoggert

Earlier this week IB was hell with lag but now it's not so bad solo and actually fun? I think the only time I had to fire more then half a clip into someone they were obviously lagswitching or on a 56k on the other end of the planet. Absolutely bizarre enjoying IB. So used to suffering to the very end but FOUR LINGERING SONGS FROM BOUNTIES WHY RNG/BUNGIE WHYYYYYYY

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's why you go ham, rush and use close range stuff. TLW, sidearms/shotguns is the way to go. This is completely different from usual loadout and style.

2nd Flawless with Igor and X. This map IS WOOF!

Lost our Mercy at Game 5 and got it done.

I don't think I'll even attempt flawless with my hunter.

The 2-3 second advantage that one side has over the other in getting to the top center of Floating Gardens is obnoxiously bad. How does this make it through playtesting?

Makes me wonder if it was even playtested at all.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
50 IB Rep from rank 5, 4 losses in a row. Including a 148-146 loss. UGH SO CLOSE.

void666

Banned
Third character rank 5. ZERO pulse rifles or scouts. Thanks RNGesus.
Got the hand cannon though. Is it good?
Reinforced barrel, single point sling/extended mag, hidden hand/zen moment.
And i have another unbent tree i want to try. This is why i never have motes of light.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Train last match.

tumblr_oeo1cnvmdE1r539hzo1_500.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I just realized you could do crucible or random stuff to do the be the battery part of the Prime quest. Pulse rifle and crucible matches done without even bothering.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Done on first character!

My best drops:
Unbent Tree w/ perfect balance/braced frame & counterbalance
Linger Song with hammer forged/braced frame, explosive rounds & hidden hand
Ill Will (wait, was that even an IB drop?) with rangefinder, braced frame & reactive reload

How close to perfect rolls are these?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
firstly hope you get it at all. there seems to be a roll with hand laid stock, high caliber rounds and counterbalance going around

you'll probably get a sidearm realistically

No I did get one. Hand laid stock and high caliber rounds but no counterbalance. Hidden hand or life support instead

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
So I have a ton of exotic engrams in my vault. At what light should I decode? I'm 365 light.

They'll decode higher than your current LL until 385 every time but right now grinding Iron Banner is better for progression. I'd probably recommend waiting until 385 if you're happy to grind that out otherwise just do it whenever you want and you'll end up with a little profession and some new stuff to play with.

void666

Banned
Third character rank 5. ZERO pulse rifles or scouts. Thanks RNGesus.
Got the hand cannon though. Is it good?
Reinforced barrel, single point sling/extended mag, hidden hand/zen moment.
And i have another unbent tree i want to try. This is why i never have motes of light.

Answering my own question. It's a great weapon if you like assists.

Zocano

Man I'm surprised how much I'm disliking Floating Gardens as a Trials map. I think it's how strict the choke points and sight lines are as you converge to the middle?

Like I hate all the doors in Last Exit but that map still has a certain flow that sort of kind of worked for Trials?

Top Bottom