• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Jabronium

Got my last IB rank 5 and got...another Clever Dragon. Hammer forged, High caliber rounds, and Counterbalance/Outlaw in the last column. Oh boy.

LiK

I guess no Trials tonight. Gonna play a few more matches of IB before I log off. Good luck Zocano. I might be on tomorrow!

Arrrammis

Need 3 more to farm the first raid boss for step 8 of the OP quest, farm your 3oC exotics with us! Shouldn't take more than 20 minutes!
PSN: Arrrammis

All is well. Embrace tranquility.

Wrong game...

You should be playing Overwatch with me instead of this game though.

Bungie needs to sort their PVP shit straight. I'm tired of reading my own rants because they're the same problems from Year One.

LiK

You should be playing Overwatch with me instead of this game though.

Bungie needs to sort their PVP shit straight. I'm tired of reading my own rants because they're the same problems from Year One.

I do. I play on PS4. Rank Diamond atm :3

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
My team of 360ish randos just straight bodybagged a team of nothing but 385's. Hold that shit whoever you were.

MrDaravon

Holy shit just got a TIE in IB Supremacy, that was crazy.

Destiny pvp: Please enjoy getting one shot by teleporting people with shotguns.

Yup. It's crazy to me that they still have such bad netcode issues with the game in year 3. That combined with ridiculous balancing issues (aka Bungie has no idea what they're doing in PvP and also need to be free from the shackles of trying to balance all gear for both PvE and PvP) makes me just shake my head at people who take the PvP in this game super seriously and try to get better at it. It's not worthy of the time commitment for that.

Foxxsoxx

Playing with a friend that I haven't talked to in a while so I can't leave. Sorry :(

Ah that's cool man.

So yeah Zocano and I are looking for 1 more if anyone wants to do some casual/semi-serious trials, would prefer more experienced players.

Silvard

I'm running a WoTM right now with a couple of friends and need 3 more.

1. SilvardCT
2. elfokel
3. Q-west

We can do the monitors if someone needs it.

You're good now!

That's fine. A lot of people are in the 380s now because of iron banana so raids are a breeze

Being a 365 LL guardian myself, these responses make me glad that the raid is not a struggle that only the top light levels can partake. I remember playing Crota's End my first time; after Taken King was out and I finally had the light level to do it. Looking forward to one day doing WotM raid (been grinding, etc, but just don't have the free time frame to spend on a full raid at this time, in a week or two, I shall make time).

LiK

I bought Silver for Radiant Treasure. Disgusted with myself. Whatever, got Shock Hazard for my Zhalo! Best skin for best gun.

Top Bottom