• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

I thought it was funnier that a guy trumpets that he is purging everyone and is incredulous that it brought about any drama.

Twilight didn't trumpet anything and didn't say anything until lik mentioned it, im not surprised this is the narrative you are going with though. But hey lets fan the drama guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's been my experience some games as well when one team has a bunch of shit connections. I just try not to sweat it and run around with my trespasser and have fun lol. It sucks though!
Thanks for responding (amidst the drama).

I am going to try wired next week and see if anything improves.

It may be my ISP. I might upgrade to a faster connection.

LiK

If you took it personally in that way, then a PM would have been fine. I am not some Destiny celebrity who holds an exclusive elite club for subscribers only. I just don't want to see fucking Raid streams on my dashboard or get spammed by invites from people I don't recognize, and that number was pretty high because I haven't played much since the last time I did this.

Yea, I'm gonna apologize to you and the members here. I'm not in a good mood because of work and I was sensitive to some BS. Check your PM.

SORRY EVERYONE!

cd526732cfc2a0fcb4689a66c6a5ec79ff8b89b0_hq.jpg

Yea, I'm gonna apologize to you and the members here. I'm not in a good mood because of work and I was sensitive to some BS. Check your PM.

SORRY EVERYONE!

cd526732cfc2a0fcb4689a66c6a5ec79ff8b89b0_hq.jpg

You don't need to justify your reaction but I'll just reiterate that I don't have any problem with anyone unless they want to be gossip girls like ReignofSparrows.

I thought it was funnier that a guy trumpets that he is purging everyone and is incredulous that it brought about any drama.

it shouldn't bring any drama period

if you're on his list and haven't played with him in a whole and what's the point of him keeping you on it? it's akin to hoarding useless shit. if you (lik) want to stay on his list then just message him instead of throwing a tantrum

Dez_

This IB pulse rifle is pretty god damn good. Never managed to get myself a god roll Grasp, so this weapon is fitting in nicely so far.

Ok, I was dissapointed about not getting the IB Pulse Rifle on any of my characters, but the Scout Rifle is amazing. Got one with High Caliber and it's hitting like OG MIDA.
I'm in the same boat but got the scout and an unbent tree with braced frame/counterbalance. I'm trying not too be too salty about not getting the pulse. Though I do hope they nerf the gun to bits and then delete everybodys characters that had them and then ban them for life and then make a video to mock them about all of it.

Definitely not salty about the whole situation though...

it shouldn't bring any drama period

if you're on his list and haven't played with him in a whole and what's the point of him keeping you on it? it's akin to hoarding useless shit. if you (lik) want to stay on his list then just message him instead of throwing a tantrum

Whoa, useless shit? Jesus man there was literally no thought behind it beyond "this list is too long and I don't recognize the people sending me messages".

And there was definitely no trumpets. I did this a week ago when I posted here about Raid spoilers and the fact nobody mentioned it until my roster was on display proves how inconsequential this whole stupid thing is.

Whoa, useless shit? Jesus man there was literally no thought behind it beyond "this list is too long and I don't recognize the people sending me messages".

And there was definitely no trumpets. I did this a week ago when I posted here about Raid spoilers and the fact nobody mentioned it until my roster was on display proves how inconsequential this whole stupid thing is.

lol i know I'm on your side. people are taking your purge way too seriously. welcome to 2016 where anyone can be offended by anyone and anything.

CLBridges

Said I was gonna farm for a better role on IB pulse, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow. But, if any IB trains need a good human/guardian shield...PSN: Ghostfacedon 😉

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Doing two iron banner matches made me remember why I stopped playing destiny. This shit is just BAD.

Yeah but just power through to finish your quests. Weapons worth it. And you'll get some upgrades.

deadduck

2 autos and a scout last week.

1 scout so far this week.

0 pulses so far.

Game PLS.

Zoba, I'll missing seeing your name, always wanted to run a Trials card with you. I get it tho.

wbarreda

I will be on in 40 min to grind some light levels, 357 Titan, so hit me up if you want to do some IB or 320 Prime runs. XBox GT is wbarreda

_woLf

5 game losing streak in iron banner, finally gonna win, disconnect and weaseled (literally) out of a win with 10 fucking seconds left.

Fuck this shit. They need to extend the event with how unstable this week has been, man.

exYle

Clearly the way to not get deleted off anyone's list is to have a dumb, memorable name like Buttchin and just be loud and obnoxious

I'm pretty sure Zoba deleted me too lol. I feel ya though, my friend's list is pretty daunting right now

2 autos and a scout last week.

1 scout so far this week.

0 pulses so far.

Game PLS.

Zoba, I'll missing seeing your name, always wanted to run a Trials card with you. I get it tho.

Look I liked being part of DestinyGAF but I've kicked myself out far too many times and I'm not the outstanding community member I used to be after all that has happened. I have no reservations about adding anyone back, but at this point I enjoy playing in my own space.

LiK

Look I liked being part of DestinyGAF but I've kicked myself out far too many times and I'm not the outstanding community member I used to be after all that has happened. I have no reservations about anything anyone back but at this point I am playing for myself.

Please check your PMs!

Do Days of Iron ornaments go back into your inventory when you deactivate them?

Edit: You can deactivate/activate at will but it is locked to that item forever.

deadduck

Look I liked being part of DestinyGAF but I've kicked myself out far too many times and I'm not the outstanding community member I used to be after all that has happened. I have no reservations about adding anyone back, but at this point I enjoy playing in my own space.

It's cool, you don't need to justify anything. Peace.

Rizzi

The thing that bothers me the most about the "experience" that is destiny pvp, is that the same developer that made halo made this? Did they forget how balance works?

Top Bottom