• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Jabronium

Well, between IB and some good luck on faction packages, I've got all my characters between 370 and 375. Hopefully I can find a group for my first raid clears this week.

Bold One

Got this yesterday, is it a Year 2 or 3 Exotic?

zen_glamour-Copy.jpg

fucking wrecks in PVE but is pussified in PVP

lt519

Yay, second raid clear, with monitors this time. Such a fun raid. Thanks for the help folks, especially JJShadow for setting us up with the monitors.

WeTeHa

Step 1: Get put in match in progress down 140-40 (or something like that)
Step 2: Lose game
Step 3: Get 2 legendary drops at the bottom of the scoreboard while your teammates get blues only
Step 4: Get salty message

Thanks bungie

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
GraveRobberX requesting help with Outbreak Prime Quest please

Now hear me out

I want to get all 3 of my characters up to the Raid part

Can 2 people help me with my characters and reach just up to that step on all 3 characters
Should take less than a hour due to all 3 chars have completed some parts of Step 1
Just want to have them up to the Raid part, that I can knock out next week

So anyone available to help me out?

Deku Tree

Now hear me out

Can 2 people help me with my characters and reach just up to that step on all 3 characters
Should take less than a hour due to all 3 chars have completed some parts of Step 1

I'll be on later. I can help. I have a Titan that needs to do the whole thing and a Hunter that is up to the first math puzzle I think unless I mixed them up. I already did the whole thing on my warlock.

Well since there are people who want Outbreak Prime quest help, I need to do the raid again or kill the first raid boss 3 times and afterwards enter the code. I'm a warlock. Let me know if anyone else is up for it.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Now hear me out

We have a titan and hunter in the group. Can't help you out with the other portions but we can help you on the one char. I'm up to the engine portion and really need help on that...
Well since there are people who want Outbreak Prime quest help, I need to do the raid again or kill the first raid boss 3 times and afterwards enter the code. I'm a warlock. Let me know if anyone else is up for it.

Want to help me out?

PSN: ShadowKayos

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'll be on later. I can help. I have a Titan that needs to do the whole thing and a Hunter that is up to the first math puzzle I think unless I mixed them up. I already did the whole thing on my warlock.

Cool

Yeah I think my Titan is up to first Math Puzzle
Warlock need 3 Public Events + 50 Pulse Rifle Kills
Hunter same as Warlock

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Can you help kayos and me? We need a warlock to enter the code at step 3. SmileyFM on PSN

Frostburn

Looking to do any and all of the following:
1. 1 to 3 Nightfalls
2. Outbreak Prime quest on my Hunter (First step still)
3. Finish ranking up IB.

PSN: US-Frostburn

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have a checkpoint at Aksis Phase 2, with every monitor activated. I would like to finish this raid. PS4.

1. AuthenticM

Did you leave the raid? Monitors are deactivated once people leave, you cant load back into a checkpoint with monitors

Atkison04

Anyone on ps4 looking to start step 2 of the raid exotic quest in about an hour? I need a Titan and warlock if anyone needs it.

JJShadow

Yay, second raid clear, with monitors this time. Such a fun raid. Thanks for the help folks, especially JJShadow for setting us up with the monitors.

Congrats mate! Glad you got it done, if you need any help with the OP quest these days just throw me an invite

Top Bottom