• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

MechDX

Did the Thuderlord trick yesterday to get exotic fragments. At the same time I leveled up all my IB armor and weapons I kept.

Thanks for whoever posted it it.

Started the day at 350 and ended at 355 in only ~3 hours.

This IB has actually been a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Clever Dragon has helped. Got a second one out of my second bounty lol.

Clunker

What's this?
If I'm remembering correctly: Buy a heavy exotic with one shard from kiosk, pop a heavy telemetry, level up heavy fully with 6-8 motes of light, dismantle for two exotic shards. I'm unsure if it's with all heavies or just Thunderlord.

MrDaravon

Man I had forgotten what total dogshit the Titan melee range is lol

They also really need to adjust the time/score/mercy on Supremacy IMO. Most games I play go to the time or very very close and take way too long. Additionally Mercy needs to be a bit more generous to the winning team; like I was just in a match where we lost 150 to 98 which isn't a total blowout but is pretty bad. However we were never within 30-40 points outside of the start of the match (obviously), and these matches take way too goddamn long especially when you know you're fucked no matter what. I think dropping the score down to 120ish or something would help quite a bit.

Dez_

Don't know why, but I can't seem to properly use the Mida anymore. Where am I supposed to aim with the reticule, because I can never hit anyone's head and can never finish people off. I just had two in game progress matches where I made no kills at all. I'm not the greatest, but that still stung a little, lol.

Of course, I need one more win for IB, I have like less than 100 points, and I'll never get a fucking win for like 10 games straight now.

Yeah the Mercy on Supremacy is beyond dumb. It needs to 90-40 and not 90-30 imo.

But otherwise I like the mode a lot. Good change of pace.

Dez_

Two matches where I get killed by a roaming super and it spawns me right in front of them again, once for a bladedance and twice for a storm caller. I swear it's like this game does everything in its power to try and piss you off.

The iron banner has been good to me!

Started at 365-368 light and currently at 380-383 light!!!

Also is everyone sleeping on the Lord of Wolves? That gun wrecks in pvp!

But this outbreak prime does the business as well

Kalamari

Myself versus Steak Fajitas is a 10-0 matchup, free.

Is anyone planning to raid in few hours? I think I need a nap.

stay gold

Just had a game of supremacy finish 80-54, due to a combination of Shores of Time being stupid & dipshits not realising if they camp back C with snipers they can't actually get points for their kills.

SgtCobra

What I find fascinating is that not only the weapon meta changes after updates but the "movement meta" also does. Everyone is junping around the map like some crickets.

molnizzle

Is there a reason to still do CoE at 385? I've been doing the level 41 PoE for the free Eververse shit but is there any benefit to completing a Challenge card?

GhaleonEB

Rewards seem to be getting worse as IB goes on. Today has been all 340 blues and blue engrams.

Then I got to have the feeling of having an actual good game, on a losing team, and was rewarded thusly:

CuRq1ggUIAAa0Ca.jpg

:sadhorn

I feel like being 354 is really hurting me in IB, anyone 370+ just melts my face.

I'm 352. I can tell when I run into someone of decent light level because my shots bounce off them like they're made of teflon.

Fistwell

Ok, cool, thanks for that :) We'll all watch a video guide before hand to get a rough idea. Do we need to know about monitors as well if you're going for that, we can watch a video of that too if need be. I'll get the other guys to add you to PSN too.
Good job you guys, close but no cigar but close. We'll wrap it up next time. Nice playing with you all.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Took me around 3 hours to get the win I needed last night. People just ignore the crests and it shifts so fast. Got a great roll Clever Dragon though so it was worth the frustration.

I wanted one too but I'm not sure I have it in me. IB is like pulling teeth.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Played IB with my 10 year old nephew whose LL is 289. He wound up with 6 crests and 5 kill credits. We won the round and everyone got loot but him. Does IB not let someone that low get loot? If so, pretty shitting on Bungie's part. The little guy was great-- he deserved some IB loot. :-(

Top Bottom