• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Clunker

Quoting myself for a Wednesday morning raid on Xbox: Still looking for 4!

I'm on Xbox and interested in setting up a raid Wednesday morning, around 11am EDT: Let's celebrate Yom Kippur by kicking Aksis in the hamentashen!

I'm 367LL now thanks to IB and have experience up to the final phase of Aksis; I haven't done Phase 2 yet but have researched and know the general idea, so I'm looking for folks who are relaxed and don't mind while I learn Phase 2 (or want to learn themselves).

WotM this Wed, 10/11 at 11am Eastern:

1. Clunker (GT: Holden Cawffle)
2. wbarreda

I can use the100 and Reddit fireteams to fill, but like playing with Gaffers ideally!

darthbob

1M9oqXu.png

Loving this LHF, been super crispy in Iron Banana. :D

Grinding matches and only getting blues and 370 armor is pretty disappointing, really want that sparrow or a ghost.

LTWood12

5 days without Destiny (out of town) and I still can't shake the itch to play. Hope everyone is getting lots of fun loot this iron banner, and I'll look forward to playing catch up when I get back.

Edit: also it was my birthday yesterday. Please love me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Happy Birthday Woody. Have a spot right now just for you. At least two legendaries are dropping every match.

Chucker

Hurricane? Had to chancel a tournament today because of it.
I'm in MD but on the bay, it's been rainy and windy but nothing too wild. I guess if people are stuck in it could be a strain on the network.

Got my up where it should be, my down is halved. I'll keep an eye on it and jump back in.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Need 1 more for RAID. We have all the monitors up to the first part of Aksis. Who wants to join?

PSN: ShadowKayos

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm in MD but on the bay, it's been rainy and windy but nothing too wild. I guess if people are stuck in it could be a strain on the network.

Got my up where it should be, my down is halved. I'll keep an eye on it and jump back in.

Yeah it is/was in MD. Funny thing is. Only a Dennys has power within a few miles radius. Everything else has no power.

Netduma will solve half of your problems.

Top Bottom