• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

If someone has a link to the stream of the players who first deciphered the binary thing in the raid, please post it. I want to watch the madness.

Triz

I know Blue Engrams are capped at 340, are Legendaries capped at 365?

Don't think Ive had one decrypt higher. at light 371 and only upgrades are from faction rewards, skeleton Key chests, and exotics. Well and Iron Banner lol.

Ramirez

I don't think I've ever had less fun in Destiny than I have in ToO this week. Has Bungie ever entertained the idea of a community vote on the Trials map for the week? FG should never be picked again.

I don't think I've ever had less fun in Destiny than I have in ToO this week. Has Bungie ever entertained the idea of a community vote on the Trials map for the week? FG should never be picked again.

This map is horrible. To get to the lighthouse I had to become what I hate the most. Juggernaut Titan with shottie.

X-Frame

I rarely play Hunter, so playing Bladedancer with Quickdraw in IB has made me realize just how insanely powerful that perk alone is.

LiK

Successful IB. Stomping everyone tonight with mutilple Mercy and Strength of the Wolf. Lots of drops and exotics. GG Colonel

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Anyone wanna help me with the final sequence for the Outbreak Prime quest? Need a Warlock and Titan...

PSN ShadowKayos

T_T

Kalamari

A group of Warlocks killed Aksis with no shots fired other than the mandatory servitor kills using the canons. Who's up for an all titan melee only Aksis raid?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Spot on train.

IB gear isn't the same as days of afterall. Only seems like a few items. Like hunter gloves.

shem935

Banned
Anyone able to help with the final math part for the Outbreak Prime? Just need 2 more with the engine for like 5 minutes

RAID DONE

Shout out to Dr_Boris_Goltz, Gunstarr77, Khorgano, PrivateWHudson, ShadowKayos and TKRunningRiot for a great time. Man, that raid is the best one yet.

and that music!!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've got two lingering songs, what's the better roll here:

Smallbore, Extended Mag, Rangefinder/Firefly

Hammer Forged/Braced Frame, Explosive Rounds, Hidden Hand

Leaning towards the first but not sure

Stratn

If anyone is on step 3 on op quest and is a hunter that can help with quest please message me

Psn = stratn99

I have a titan and I'm a warlock .... let's finish this off... I'll be on tomorrow night at 9pm if anyone is interested

Top Bottom