• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Sh0k

Quick question regarding the Outbreak Time quest. Our original raid group got to step 8, the one that you have to go into the WOTM raid and kill all three bosses. Does the original team have to go and finish the raid in order to continue with the Quest? There is a couple of players from the original team that can't make it tonight.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Quick question regarding the Outbreak Time quest. Our original raid group got to step 8, the one that you have to go into the WOTM raid and kill all three bosses. Does the original team have to go and finish the raid in order to continue with the Quest? There is a couple of players from the original team that can't make it tonight.

No, you don't need the same guys.

No, that can be done individually. You will however require 1 player of each class to be in the social space for the final puzzle.

OK there seems to be a decent amount of people waiting to Raid so I'll go ahead and start one up. Looking to Raid when full

1. Obliterator

365+ LL and experience preferred but not required

Raid now or raid Friday....hmmmm.

I'm assuming that opening a cache chest on normal would prevent you from opening it on hard mode the same week. So running normal mode, I'd just not open any cache chests and save them for Friday, yeah?

WeTeHa

I'm assuming that opening a cache chest on normal would prevent you from opening it on hard mode the same week. So running normal mode, I'd just not open any cache chests and save them for Friday, yeah?

hard mode releases next week, i think.

Trakan

HM is next Tuesday the 18th.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So my first Raid (Hunter) today took 1 hour 5 minutes with 100.io crew

Then I rolled the dice again for my Titan, 54 minutes

Let's see how long Warlock takes...

wbarreda

Do sniper rifles come in handy for the raid? Have a high LL sniper that I never use and would like to infuse it in to a fusion rifle.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Overwatch Halloween event just went live.

Bungie, looking at you now... :p

Paragon too

Fuck my Fucking Gaming Life, I'm Fucked =[

Destiny may take a backseat... Gasp!

WaifuWatch has Co-Op brawl
Paragon has stream the game or watch twitch and people streaming the game get Halloween Skins as Rewards

Top Bottom