• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Ramirez

PvP is deeply integrated into Destiny. That a quest would require some pvp is not something that should draw ire imho. Destiny isn't a PvE only game. It's a hybrid.

When the quest is as boring and creatively bankrupt as the Thorn quest is, it deserves all the ire in the world.

Zakalwe

Banned
There are a lot of very strong players on the100. Especially if you play in the morning on reset day your gonna get a lot of die hards. People under estimate LFG around here

That might be the case for rest when people pile on for raid completion, but for the majority of the time LFG is very hit or miss.

Zakalwe

Banned
Yeah I know. They were two different thoughts.

Right, and I was responding to the second. People definitely don't underestimate LFG in my experience, most groups I join there or people I meet are nowhere near as good as the average Dgaf member.

I haven't used 100, I'll check it out.

X-Frame

I hope that opening SIVA Cache chests when running Hard Mode gives 1 extra NM drop as well as 1 extra HM drop for 4 drops total after a boss.

I'm going to save the rest of my key fragments now just in case since I really want the Spliced armor over the NM armor.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I hope that opening SIVA Cache chests when running Hard Mode gives 1 extra NM drop as well as 1 extra HM drop for 4 drops total after a boss.

I'm going to save the rest of my key fragments now just in case since I really want the Spliced armor over the NM armor.

I have 2 keys saved from Shiro from the quest
Up to 71 Fragments total
Still have 2 Guardians to run this week

Should have 3 keys easily for next week for each chest for each Guardian
Hoping to beat full hard raid and use up 9 keys and get good fucking loot hopefully + drops

Welp that run filled up so I guess I am gonna try to solo the nightfall or something and hope I'm still up if namikaze1 does another run.

I really really wish bungie would change their stance on matchmaking lol

OG Loc

I had a lot of fun with IB. It turns out I actually enjoy Destiny PVP (and I'm actually pretty decent at it!).

I didn't reach level 5 despite playing quite a bit but still had a great time.

Just disappointed I didn't get the IB chest for my warlock. 😑

Has anyone known about this potential new mechanic in the Zamboni raid section?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/56yes9/for_those_having_trouble_with_zamboni_on_wotm/?st=IU5MT6EB&sh=3430a9c7

It was just posted but apparently nobody else but this dude has discovered it. May have something to do with Hard Mode.
An odd mechanic, if it's actually a thing (no video proof has been posted yet), given that you already have all the time in the world to get the parts in place.

X-Frame

An odd mechanic, if it's actually a thing (no video proof has been posted yet), given that you already have all the time in the world to get the parts in place.

Yup once we figured out walking over the beams on the right side and staying on the upper level it has made a huge difference in time and we've never run out since.

Top Bottom