• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

That's temporary though. Let's assume you're max LL and you have all the loot in the game. Then what?

The core gameplay which is second to none, for me. Improving multiple builds on multiple characters. A constant preparation for future content drops. Chances of god-tier rolled gear/weapons.

Anticipation for the next Iron Banner or running the Heroic Strike playlist with weekly modifiers while earning XP for Vanguard/Faction rewards and popping Three of Coins for chances at Exotics (better rolls, etc) or the weekly Nightfall or the Raid more efficiently/differently.

It boils down to the very first point though, if it didn't have that I wouldn't be playing it in the first place.

We all wish there was more content but that will never happen at the rate the players want it and think they should get it.

Now that's how you do it. 1hr and 1minute.

I am a true believer in using Dark Drinker on Aksis. It isn't even fair.

0lwuG52.jpg

Kalamari

TIme to do the raid, come and get your serotonin and dopamine hit from all the loot that drops. PS4

1.Me

elguero

Put myself down here, but I am cleaning a pot to make some chicken in, so if I don't respond to an invite, you may have to find another.
Got a 375 Lock that hasn't run it before.

I'm down. 375 warlock, PSN: farfromfinished

1. Kalamari
2. Venom
3. VincentAlexander
4. GibbShift
5. NastyBook
6. farfromfinished

Man this post 350 grind is a killer. I'm up to 358 now but it has been one slowwwww grind.
Just keep doing that Sepiks. In one day I went from 340 to 350, next day 350 to 357, and next day 357 to 365. It is a pain, but I did it with sound off, and watched something on my TV with Destiny by me.
I'm down. 375 warlock, PSN: farfromfinished

1. Kalamari
2. Venom
3. VincentAlexander
4. GibbShift
5. NastyBook
6. farfromfinished
Looks like we might have to try this another night :(

Reven

Just keep doing that Sepiks. In one day I went from 340 to 350, next day 350 to 357, and next day 357 to 365. It is a pain, but I did it with sound off, and watched something on my TV with Destiny by me.
To be fair I actually do get some enjoyment from it, I generally listen to comedy albums on Spotify when I do the grindy stuff.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Team Seafood. Go get em!

Have yet to run into that chicken wuss Randal. If he's that scared then he shouldn't be hanging in the cosmodrome in the first place.

Foxxsoxx

I forgot just how awful PVP is in this game solo. Jeez I swear my teammates are bricks because they constantly go 0.2-0.5 KDRs.

Bungrey pls.

X-Frame

Aksis Phase 2 question for everyone ...

Who uses the buddy system when moving around to kill the Servitors? Or do all the bomb throwers stay put on their sides?

Top Bottom