• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Pejo

Is the ship a guaranteed drop from the Lost in Light Spindle quest yet? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it was now, but maybe I'm mistaken. I want to try and get it sooner or later

Well, im stuck at the 360's (368 on warlock, 365 on titan, 365 on hunter). No ghost or ornament wants to dtop for me...😣
IB helped a lot, but having wretched luck on strikes. Main source of upgrades now is crucible. A few 370 drops. Shaxx bounty on warlock gave me a 370 suros. I really need to do the raid....

Is the ship a guaranteed drop from the Lost in Light Spindle quest yet? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it was now, but maybe I'm mistaken. I want to try and get it sooner or later
I did it a few weeks ago to get spindle for a friend and the ship dropped. Not sure about guaranteed though

SpecX

What's the deal with legendary drops from the forge? I've used plenty of Siva offerings and have had nothing drop while others playing on my offering get all the loot. Am I supposed to complete a quest or something before I get anything from there?

-data-

What's the deal with legendary drops from the forge? I've used plenty of Siva offerings and have had nothing drop while others playing on my offering get all the loot. Am I supposed to complete a quest or something before I get anything from there?

You've just been unlucky.

No quest.

One of my friends feels she gets SFA if she isn't one of the axe-wielders falling on the bosses' heads when their dome cracks open. I don't think this is true, but I'm usually there with a super, axe, or Raze Lighter, so I don't know.

I don't know if there's much merit to it, but from my experience, I've had more legendaries drop if I kill the boss, or at least get a couple of hits on him. Any time I let someone else do the work, I've only ever had blues drop.

This is all anecdotal obviously, but when I started doing trying to hit the boss before it goes down I've had a constant flow of legendary drops. I'd even say one per round.

Jabronium

Burned my 5 skelly keys at Undying Mind looking for an Imago. Two titan marks, two garbage HC's, and I finally wind up with one that has Outlaw, Extended Mag, and...Third Eye. Sigh. Not perfect, but I'll roll with it and see how it does (esp in PvE). Any future keys are probably just going to be used to hopefully get a Fakebringer.

Burned my 5 skelly keys at Undying Mind looking for an Imago. Two titan marks, two garbage HC's, and I finally wind up with one that has Outlaw, Extended Mag, and...Third Eye. Sigh. Not perfect, but I'll roll with it and see how it does (esp in PvE). Any future keys are probably just going to be used to hopefully get a Fakebringer.

I wish I could get some keys.

i'm stuck at 379 and i can't get higher because of my ghost which sits at 371.

i opened 35 faction packages (just dumped in everything i saved) and nothing.
played iron banner to lvl 5 on 3 characters and nothing
played Trials on 3 characters and nothing

i give up.

i'm stuck at 379 and i can't get higher because of my ghost which sits at 371.

i opened 35 faction packages (just dumped in everything i saved) and nothing.
played iron banner to lvl 5 on 3 characters and nothing
played Trials on 3 characters and nothing

i give up.

Damn. Have you tried the raid? That's where I got my first 380 one from.

Jabronium

I wish I could get some keys.

I got lucky and pulled 2 from 3 heroics I ran for marks last week. Those are the only ones I've seen drop anywhere (aside from the ones from wrapping up the story). Maddeningly rare, and makes me feel like settling for an ok roll instead of grinding for a perfect roll.

ROI Raid 7 30pm EST (or so) - PS4

Pandora012
Nicodemic
Light - maybe
vin-buc
Helmster

New people to the raid welcome. If people want, we can do monitors too.

Bump

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Remember the video I posted where I did absolutely nothing and got the sniper from forge. It's all RNG. Just like the last match we had last night where a random idled and got himself a god roll launcher.

Remember the video I posted where I did absolutely nothing and got the sniper from forge. It's all RNG. Just like the last match we had last night where a random idled and got himself a god roll launcher.

This disappoints me. RNG is never on my side.

shermas

Ranked up Eris and got an artifact! Woooot...

I left my garbage CoO playtime gear on, though, so it dropped at 379. FML. I HATE it when I forget to swap out gear before picking up packages.

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare beta is this weekend, everyone who pre ordered digitally got 5 friend codes, here are my 3 extras for all my destiny friends. quote to see the codes, PS4 only

What time do Trials start on Friday?

Any Xbox One players need to complete the Trials Milestone (5 Passages) for the Rise of Iron Record Book?

Just looking for a casual run, maybe bounties and loot (I know nothing of either concerning Trials, this will be my first time even though I've played Destiny since the Alpha) but will try to play competitively.

GT: MythicReclaimer

BTHR Zero X

Hey Guys quick question about the RoI Book and trails. If you have a ticket and it goes to Tuesday reset does that count as a ticket completed as the ticket has been failed?

Can anyone help me with the last step of the outbreak prime quest?

Just need a Titan and Warlock with the SIVA Engine(Unstable).

Join on darkistheway. I'm at the Iron Temple.

Top Bottom