• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Kalamari

C'mon, it's not like we're missing anything, when was the last weekly update that actually contained anything of substance?

lt519

I'm in if a spot is open.

Ah didn't see that edited post. We can start another one. PS4. Can do Monitors if we want, I don't need it though.

1. rarbusto
2. mindlog
3. dr_boris
4. thunder (maybe asking now)
5. cybr (maybe asking now)
6. hibano
7. sunshine

Now we have too many ): Sunshine and hibano are clan mates and IRL friends, gotta roll with them :/, would either boris or mindlog back down?

Mindlog

Ah didn't see that edited post. We can start another one. PS4. Can do Monitors if we want, I don't need it though.

1. rarbusto
2. mindlog
3. dr_boris
4. thunder (maybe asking now)
5. cybr (maybe asking now)

Any takers?
Yeah sitting in orbit atm. Just send a message when ready.

Anyone up to take on any of the raids?
Want to take my brother through as he's never done them.

I don't mind guiding newbies through the mechanics so all are welcome to join.
PSN is Outlaw_Omega if you're interested.

Raven117

Alright.

Anyone want to raid? Ps4

(1) tex117 (this is me... Message on ps4 or quote here)
(2) aggiebones
(3) rockycolttumtum
(4) ?
(5) ?
(6) ?

We are all over 370. But haven't cleared phase 2. As such, a Sherpa that could help us with monitors would be greatly appreciated!
(Edit: we don't suck... Just have never had time to finish)

Raven117

Anyone up to take on any of the raids?
Want to take my brother through as he's never done them.

I don't mind guiding newbies through the mechanics so all are welcome to join.
PSN is Outlaw_Omega if you're interested.
Tried messaging but your settings won't let me. We are 3 looking to raid ps4. (Tex117 is Psn)

Alright.

Anyone want to raid? Ps4

(1) tex117 (this is me... Message on ps4 or quote here)
(2) aggiebones
(3) rockycolttumtum
(4) ?
(5) ?
(6) ?

We are all over 370. But haven't cleared phase 2. As such, a Sherpa that could help us with monitors would be greatly appreciated!
(Edit: we don't suck... Just have never had time to finish)

I'll help. PSN: FOX-AIV3E

What LL is the new Thorn from the quest? Basically is this worth doing or not...

350. Just save the quest until next iron banner, its trivial to complete it during IB if you run around with a void shotgun/RL, especially since there is no penalty at all for death.

Thorn is a shit gun now though, after I got mine and tried it in PVP for a bit I gave up after everyone I was shooting at was able to run up to shotgun me before I could kill them. The palindrome, eyesluna, etc are all much better handcannons.

I gotta read the grimoire cards for aksis, I had no idea he immersed himself in SIVA and stuff. The Taken King grimoire cards were amazing, reading all about how the hive started, the worms, sword logic, etc. That kind of shit really needs to be in game in Destiny 2
http://www.destinypedia.com/Hive

Strider

350?

grave.gif

friday

These faction packages are driving me up the wall. Dead Orbit only gives me Last-Ditches and Shaxx is constantly throwing 77 Wizards at me.

Top Bottom