• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

cr0w

Old Member
I'm looking to get the raid done at some point this weekend on PS4 if anyone has a run going. I've done everything except kill Aksis, have gotten him to 20% in phase two, but random haggard shit kept us from killing him. I'm a 368 Hunter, krayven1980 is my PSN. Feel free to add me for anything, though, as I'm always down for whatever.

Ice9

Would love to try the raid if anyone is patient enough to help a first timer through it. Hunter with a LL of 366. PSN: djice9

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Two people were chasing me the whole match. They didn't seem to care if they ran into the whole team as long as they get to me.

vin-buc

Thank you Pandora and Co., for taking me thru my first full WoTM raid!

Just finished the Nightfall - I got a blue artifact that dropped at 374. Is that weird?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. Mixing it up is good.

No more one shot, no problem.

bhghghgh.gif

Thanks to Squids and Traitors for another fun run!

For the first part of outbreak prime quest, do the other classes need the quest as well, or will anyone do?

Finally managed to beat the raid last night on my Titan surprisingly and not my Warlock. Still stuck at Aksis checkpoint for my Warlock.

I had some pretty good luck though all things considered. I got the raid shotgun several times which was meh but my coins did produce a few exotic engrams that encrypted into decent light lvl stuff.

The best part is I managed to get the Genesis Chain Auto-rifle. Holy shit at Focus Fire perk + Focus Fire Firefly. That is just absolutely amazing. Do they all come with that roll?

I still need to do monitors on one of my characters. Hopefully I can get a group to help me over this weekend or the next week.

I actually have a week off between changing jobs so I may wake up early a few days to catch some of my US friends who still play.

In closing, <3 Genesis Chain.

Lag city tonight in the crucible, yikes.

I'm with ya on that one, I've turned to it in Crucible it's been a beast in mid-range engagements. Useless in 3v3 though.

yeah it's great in Supremacy I found. Just start unloading on the team as they try to reclaim their teammates crests. In one round I managed to spray and pray like three of them then focus a headshot on just one of them. The firefly explosion took out the other two for a triple kill. :3

Can't wait to play around with it more. It's definitely going to be my Hung Jury of Y3.

anyone free to help me with getting dark drinker? psn is kinezo

I was actually planning on finally finishing that off, but probably not till tomorrow morning my time. So like 24 hrs from now.

I still need two of the damn Relic crystals though.... Considering its so useful for the last boss of the raid I really need to get it. Regretting making it the last exotic sword quest I worked on now.

Hedgey

Wonder if there are 6 of us DGAF 'casuals' who could form a 1st-timer raid team this weekend

I honestly have no idea how people haven't played the raid yet.
I beat the raid with a level 380 guy today, it was his first time through.

How do you even level that much? >__>

(No offense to you guys, good luck on your raid)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My FiOS is down
Was making progress on the Outbreak Prime quest
Goddammit!

Up to Raid boss step on Warlock, Titan @ first puzzle, Hunter on Step 2 just needs 3 public events

Ugh...

Was hoping to reach Raid boss part on all 3
Let's see how long it takes for FiOS to come back up

ethomaz

Banned
Thank you so much guys for the awesome Raid... it was my first time doing the last part.

Sorry to fuck up trying to use the empowerment on the boss's back and not trying to jump over it :D happy the first time I did right we killed it.

Raid is always fun... thanks thanks.

kidko

I honestly have no idea how people haven't played the raid yet.
I beat the raid with a level 380 guy today, it was his first time through.

How do you even level that much? >__>

(No offense to you guys, good luck on your raid)

It's only week 3 and already you need experience to get an invite. It's not a big mystery really

Thank you so much guys for the awesome Raid... it was my first time doing the last part.

Sorry to fuck up trying to use the empowerment on the boss's back and not trying to jump over it :D happy the first time I did right we killed it.

Yeah thanks everyone!

And no worries Ethomaz, that fight is somewhat overwhelming the first few times you see it.

Griffith

Banned

No worries, you did fine for your first time doing it. Getting the hang of the empowerment and positioning is the trickiest part of the fight, once you get a handle on that the rest of it is pretty simple.

Hung Wei Lo

I was actually planning on finally finishing that off, but probably not till tomorrow morning my time. So like 24 hrs from now.

I still need two of the damn Relic crystals though.... Considering its so useful for the last boss of the raid I really need to get it. Regretting making it the last exotic sword quest I worked on now.

It was last for me, since I main a titan :/

Anyhow, I almost got it done solo, but a dirty rando ruined it. I was going to give up but figured I'd give it one more go and luckily came across a duo also doing it. If i'm not doing anything, i'll be willing to help out..

Silvard

Don't worry man, we were all there at one point and you ended up doing great!

We need one for NF, we're on the way to the boss. Anyone feel free to join us.

ezekial45

Banned
I'm stuck at 367 light. This is ridiculous, I can't find any upgrades. Skelton keys barely drop, and archons forge is worthless. I was hoping to try to get to 370 for the raid before the heroic mode launches, but I've hit a wall.

What can I do?

I'm stuck at 367 light. This is ridiculous, I can't find any upgrades. Skelton keys barely drop, and archons forge is worthless. I was hoping to try to get to 370 for the raid before the heroic mode launches, but I've hit a wall.

What can I do?
Rank up factions, use a lot of 3oC I guess. Archons forge needs to have a higher drop rate of things other than class items and it would be great. Make sure to have your highest light stuff equipped when decrypting and getting packages etc

Is there any particular piece holding you back? I'm at 377 and my ghost is stopping me at the moment.

ethomaz

Banned

What can I do?
Raid.

I was 367 before and now I'm 370 with one run.

Top Bottom