• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Since legendaries are decrypting only to 385, mind as well get rid of them since I need stuff higher.

Tomorrow night. First ever GAF rumble royale. The badasses Seafood, Atlas, Light Knight, Shiv and Saithan will enter the fray and battle with each other to see who is the best. Winner gets something.

Toki767

Since legendaries are decrypting only to 385, mind as well get rid of them since I need stuff higher.

Tomorrow night. First ever GAF rumble royale. The badasses Seafood, Atlas, Light Knight, Shiv and Saithan will enter the fray and battle with each other to see who is the best. Winner gets something.

Should still wait just in case it turns into an exotic.

Mindlog

We forgot an anniversary!
Destiny Update - 10/13/2015
Economy

Sources for Motes of Light have been adjusted:
From completing Public Events have been increased by approximately 100%
From earning XP post-40 have been increased from 3 -> 5
From Faction Rep packages have been reduced from 5 -> 4
From dismantling Rare and Legendary Items have been reduced by approximately 25-30%
From Daily Vanguard and Crucible Bounties have been reduced by approximately 50%
Sources for Strange Coins have been adjusted:
From Faction Rep packages have been reduced from 5 -> 4
From Daily Vanguard and Crucible Bounties have been reduced by approximately 50%
Weapon Parts from dismantling Uncommon or Rare Weapons have been reduced by around 25%
Weapon Part turn-ins at Factions increased from +50 Rep to +75 Rep per turn-in
Materials recovered by Ghost Extractor upgrades reduced (but still guaranteed)
Mistakes were made. Can we please roll some stuff back and reduce the number of engrams? I'm even tired of purple engrams. Pure tedium.

Dez_

We forgot an anniversary!
Destiny Update - 10/13/2015

Mistakes were made. Can we please roll some stuff back and reduce the number of engrams? I'm even tired of purple engrams. Pure tedium.

Yep, still remember this. I was barely keeping up with the weapon parts when the adjustment update dropped and I pretty much had to stop upgrading and infusing gear because I ran out of weapon parts. I pretty much bought green weapons from the gunsmith just so I could dismantle them for a time.

Thank goodness Deej's boss was down to 1200 weapon parts at the time, or maybe nothing would have been done :p.

cr0w

Old Member
I have an Aksis phase 2 CP if anyone wants to group up and kill him. Been at it with ransoms for six hours today, getting nowhere. PS4.

shermas

I have an Aksis phase 2 CP if anyone wants to group up and kill him. Been at it with ransoms for six hours today, getting nowhere. PS4.

I'm on xbone or I'd jump in and help... sounds awful. What's the stumbling block?

I think the first teleport is the hardest. Have left and right cover front mid and have one empowered just handle th back. After the first teleport, you have one empowered for each possible location, since he has to move somewhere else.

Swords for captains and DPS. And make sure the cannons are being used.

cr0w

Old Member
Always seems to be one person who doesn't throw their bomb or doesn't slam in time after he teleports because they didn't pay attention to the shift called if we get two empowered in one spot.

We have designated cannon carriers, but one person always jumps in and grabs one regardless so it throws the entire run off. The same thing happens with every group.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I just checked the Record book on DIM and I think 2 new things showed up. So could these be the two ??????? entries under the raid?

"High-Speed Crash"
"Meddle with Metal"

oJ7TqgR.png

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I just checked the Record book on DIM and I think 2 new things showed up. So could these be the two ??????? entries under the raid?

"High-Speed Crash"
"Meddle with Metal"
Yeah it's been known for a couple days. One is for beating the heroic raid and the other is for beating the siege tank in under 6 mins on hard.

I think the armory on bungie's website is not up to date. They list Bad Counsel IV as requiring a level of 30 to use, but I get 40 in my game. I wonder how widespread a problem it is on the website.

Whoyouare

We need a warlock for the be the battery outbreak prime quest. Anyone interested. We are going to start in about 10 minutes.

Join on psn: manicstreet

ezekial45

Banned
Hey! Starting a group for a WoTM raid. This is my first time, so I'd really like for vets who know the ins and outs of it to help out.

Message me and add your name to the list if you're down.

PSN: ezekial45

1. ezekial45
2. AuthenticM

Shito

Well, thank you Shaxx for the weekly bounty reward: a matador with full auto / rifled or reinforced barrel / rangefinder.
The lord knows what's up in the crucible it seems! ^^

Seeing as Hard Mode raid is set to release at the next weekly reset, me and some of my buddies are looking to carry folks who haven't had the opportunity through the entire raid, monitors for the Outbreak Prime quest included. Not sure how much interest there will be, but we are willing to keep helping out as long as there are peeps who need it over the course of the weekend.

Experience/Light Levels are NOT required. I'll make sure to explain every encounter as thoroughly as possible so you can come out of the raid ready to help others.

If you're interested, feel free to quote me on here or send a message to cloud945076 on PSN.

ezekial45

Banned
Seeing as Hard Mode raid is set to release at the next weekly reset, me and some of my buddies are looking to carry folks who haven't had the opportunity through the entire raid, monitors for the Outbreak Prime quest included. Not sure how much interest there will be, but we are willing to keep helping out as long as there are peeps who need it over the course of the weekend.

Experience/Light Levels are NOT required. I'll make sure to explain every encounter as thoroughly as possible so you can come out of the raid ready to help others.

If you're interested, feel free to quote me on here or send a message to cloud945076 on PSN.
Me and AuthenticM can join.

How come there isn't more talk of the Ace of Spades? It has the same impact and range as the vendor Palindrome and has Firefly, Rifled Barrel, Maverick, and Third Eye as perks (all activated at once) and a mag size of 10. Combine all that with the Gunslinger Trance (Precision kills increase weapon stability. Stacks up to 3 times.) and Chain of Woe (Precision kills increase weapon reload speed. Stacks up to 3 times.) perks from the Gunslinger subclass and you have an absolute monster of a hand cannon/primary weapon.

Exclusive to the Hunter class and taking up an exotic slot is the only negatives but the latter isn't a problem considering how good it can be. This gun can single-handedly make the Gunslinger class viable again.

Mindlog

I have all evening. If you can get one person who knows how to convert the codes for the terminal, I'm down.

PSN ID: WakizashiM
Map to activate the monitors. You may step off the plates once you hear the startup sequence and the monitors can be activated. Don't activate them until everyone is back on the catwalks.
0 = 0
1 = 1
10 = 2
11 = 3
100 = 4
101 = 5

The monitor with the Siva emblem above (on the left when entering) will give you the column.
The monitor without the emblem (on the right) will give you the row.
Activating a monitor ALWAYS gives you a number for section 0.
You may step on any number of plates so long as you reach the correct plate in time.
Once on a plate do not step off until the sequence is complete.
To restart simply activate the monitors again as they always gives you the number to section 0.
Columns always start at row 0 which is the row nearest the catwalks. 5 will be the plates against the wall.
After stepping on the correct plate new numbers will automatically appear on the monitors. Second player will cover the next plate in section 01 (big number on the wall) until all 4 players are standing on plates. One in each section.

Easy.

I probably missed something.

*edit: Nice work Toast!

Shito

How come there isn't more talk of the Ace of Spades? It has the same impact and range as the vendor Palindrome and has Firefly, Rifled Barrel, Maverick, and Third Eye as perks (all activated at once). Combine all that with the Gunslinger Trance (Precision kills increase weapon stability. Stacks up to 3 times.) and Chain of Woe (Precision kills increase weapon reload speed. Stacks up to 3 times.) and you have an absolute monster of a hand cannon/primary weapon.

Exclusive to the Hunter class and taking up an exotic slot is the only negatives but the latter isn't a problem considering how good it can be. This gun can single-handedly make the Gunslinger class viable again.
Yeeeep, been thinking that ever since I came back to the game with RoI!
This HC is really legit, switched to the Palindrome because every one and their mother was speaking about it but I find I do worse with it than with Ace of Spades.

I'll help with the raid(s), just let me know when :)

Anyone up for a run through the Vault of Glass? My friend needs to down Atheon for NTTE.

I could if you find more players.

Trakan

Yeeeep, been thinking that ever since I came back to the game with RoI!
This HC is really legit, switched to the Palindrome because every one and their mother was speaking about it but I find I do worse with it than with Ace of Spades.

Palindrome has Rangefinder and can exceed the range cap. Shots are more consistent.

Holiday

Banned

Cool! I'd be very interested. PSN is downbluff.

Is there any reason to hold onto Legendary and Exotic engrams until the hard raid is patched in? Is Bungie tweaking gear drop stats when that patch comes out that would matter?

Top Bottom