• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Seeing as Hard Mode raid is set to release at the next weekly reset, me and some of my buddies are looking to carry folks who haven't had the opportunity through the entire raid, monitors for the Outbreak Prime quest included. Not sure how much interest there will be, but we are willing to keep helping out as long as there are peeps who need it over the course of the weekend.

Experience/Light Levels are NOT required. I'll make sure to explain every encounter as thoroughly as possible so you can come out of the raid ready to help others.

If you're interested, feel free to quote me on here or send a message to cloud945076 on PSN.

I'd certainly be interested. Need the monitors.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Seeing as Hard Mode raid is set to release at the next weekly reset, me and some of my buddies are looking to carry folks who haven't had the opportunity through the entire raid, monitors for the Outbreak Prime quest included. Not sure how much interest there will be, but we are willing to keep helping out as long as there are peeps who need it over the course of the weekend.

Experience/Light Levels are NOT required. I'll make sure to explain every encounter as thoroughly as possible so you can come out of the raid ready to help others.

If you're interested, feel free to quote me on here or send a message to cloud945076 on PSN.

Haven't had a chance to do the raid at all so this would be swell.

Hedgey

Hedgey, are you on PS4? I'd love to get in on one of your runs.
Yup! Hedgeyy on PS4. I'll be on all weekend.
Just have to finish this research paper first >___>

Is there a sign up list? If there is, i want in.
No sign up list, I've found it kinda hard to keep track of everyone. I usually ask chat on my stream first, then if no one responds, I make a post here. It's typically a spur of the moment thing. If you've got a time in mind, I can probably make it happen.

Is there any reason to hold onto Legendary and Exotic engrams until the hard raid is patched in? Is Bungie tweaking gear drop stats when that patch comes out that would matter?

Legendary Engram light increasing to 385 cap!~
Exotic increasing to 400 cap.

hoggert

Somewhat changed my mind on the Sound and the Fury. When you have a shit ton of purple bricks laying around and a large, immobile or slow moving boss magic happens. MAGIC.

cr0w

Old Member
Yup! Hedgeyy on PS4. I'll be on all weekend.
Just have to finish this research paper first >___>

No sign up list, I've found it kinda hard to keep track of everyone. I usually ask chat on my stream first, then if no one responds, I make a post here. It's typically a spur of the moment thing. If you've got a time in mind, I can probably make it happen.

Legendary Engram light increasing to 385 cap!~
Exotic increasing to 400 cap.

I sent you a friend request. Won't be on for another couple hours tonight, but this weekend I've got loads of time.

Jabronium

Definitely interested in this if your backs are up for the carry. Haven't raided yet but I'm 375-380 on all 3 chars. Probably won't be looking to run until Sunday so if the train has come to a halt by then, no worries at all. PSN is Thrillho.

Cool. I just followed you on Twitch. I'll be around all weekend as well.

LiK

Much thanks to Jakfu and Trance for NF and AF. also thanks to Jakfu's friend for casual Trials. Wasn't so bad except for those damn skip grenades. Thanks Bungie.

Shiro's icon keeps flashing purple and green as if I have a quest to end with him, but I don't. Has this happened to any of you before?

G̶u̶y̶s̶,̶ ̶H̶e̶l̶l̶o̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶i̶d̶.̶ ̶A̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶f̶u̶l̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶B̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶3̶7̶0̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶r̶e̶c̶i̶a̶t̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶P̶S̶4̶

Lag

3o6ZtmIZ19zQ4QJMic.gif

post-64231-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-N7mp.png

E92 M3

Got the Aspects today.

Whoever designed that exotic needs a raise! I love it so much. An armor piece that truly deserves the exotic moniker. Now if only we had more EXOTICs like that ;)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the runs guys. Was fun. New raid is much more refined but I found old raids more fun.

I'll be up for some PVP later on for the late night crowd.

Old weapons are superior. All these good and useful perks.

oSoLucky

Got the Aspects today.

Whoever designed that exotic needs a raise! I love it so much. An armor piece that truly deserves the exotic moniker. Now if only we had more EXOTICs like that ;)

I'm doing the Sunsinger Emblem quest now so I'm using Starfire, but besides that they haven't left my Warlock since I got them. They're insane. Getting a grenade kill pretty much refills it..... on top of having inherent Quickdraw and Spray and Play(w/o a kill). I easily rank them top 3 across all classes, maybe number 1.

The most fun thing about old raids is watching how many people completely forget the encounters and run around with no idea what to do.

ethomaz

Banned
Thanks for the runs guys. Was fun. New raid is much more refined but I found old raids more fun.

I'll be up for some PVP later on for the late night crowd.

Old weapons are superior. All these good and useful perks.
I do think the old Raids are mechanically better than the new ones... VoG is a primor and far better experience than any other raid in Destiny... it is the most bugged too lol.

I found the new Raid super easy and small.

Top Bottom