• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Nothus

Random question: why aren't you using psn chat? Seems awfully inconvenient to use teamspeak. I don't even have a headset that works on my mac oO

I know, I said the same but one of my guys has lost his ps headset so can't use psn chat.
If that's putting you off then I'll just jump on both and convey messages etc.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Enough mats/glimmer for the faction ranks? or are they unclaimed packages?

Just wondering if you can stack unclaimed packages or if they overwrite each other

You can only have 1 package waiting and loop back to the edge on all Factions

For me its Vanguard 1 package, fully edged again to brink, then +2000 Rep from Shiro Bounties, then +800 from Vanguard Bounties, then Nightfall for +600

Then Faction works same way, but more Heavy Synths

Have Crucible going in Inferno Supremacy, which is an awesome mode by the way
Just flipping Crucible and Bringing faction to edge again with it

Then have Eris edged
Gunsmith edged
Petra Edged

So yeah... Remember this is for all 3 Guardians

Have 120 Engrams to burn through
Then 3600 Heavy Ammo synths, so roughly +36 Rank up packages

keakster

No I have close to 2000 heavy ammo for each.

You can only have 1 package waiting and loop back to the edge on all Factions

For me its Vanguard 1 package, fully edged again to brink, then +2000 Rep from Shiro Bounties, then +800 from Vanguard Bounties, then Nightfall for +600

Then Faction works same way, but more Heavy Synths

Have Crucible going in Inferno Supremacy, which is an awesome mode by the way
Just flipping Crucible and Bringing faction to edge again with it

Then have Eris edged
Gunsmith edged
Petra Edged

So yeah... Remember this is for all 3 Guardians

Have 120 Engrams to burn through
Then 3600 Heavy Ammo synths, so roughly +36 Rank up packages

Thanks ... and wow ...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
mPi05tO.png

fEsYZsk.png

tkzCpvH.png

And a bunch in the vault.

I did so much ranking up last time that I got my Titan with NW from 20 something to over 180.

QL3RbP3.png

GraveRobberX

And a bunch in the vault.

I did so much ranking up last time that I got my Titan with NW from 20 something to over 180.

QL3RbP3.png

Right there with you Lady

I think I'm set to at least hit 395+ LL by the first hour lol

Weapons: (hoping for them to turn into exotics)
DOrMN7v.jpg

87teZxA.jpg

Armor: (same as weapons, all are Sublime)
WLCZ76b.jpg

NZafilt.jpg

0fS0Yg1.jpg

Materials: (Dem' Packages yo')
9fNoVIr.jpg

Per Guardian:
Have the 4 shiro bounties saved for +2000 rep
12 Vanguard mostly +65 rep ones
Edging all factions, Vanguard, maybe Crucible
Reset will get Eris, Queens, Gunsmith to roll over on all 3 Guardians

So I'm set, now just setting up the stuff on other Guardians

395+ on all 3 or Bust...

Kalamari

Who will be the first to 400?
If Bungie caps faction packages and exotic engrams at 390, some people will be really disappointed.

Dynasty8

Quick question....if I'm level 50 with Dead Orbit and I leave to join another faction...say New Monarchy or FWC, would I eventually lose my ranking with Dead Orbit?

Clunker

I'm around tomorrow morning and afternoon, home sick from work, if anyone on xbox is up for eithet casual bounty Trials or a fresh run of WotM - I'm 371 on my lock for Trials and 369 on my Hunter for raid, whatever works!

vin-buc

Been LL'ing up my 7 year old on his warlock. I've done 4 Shiro bounties for him. He takes 2 more yesterday and goes to archons forge. He turns in the 2nd and gets "Jagged Purpose" exotic quest.

Grrrr..........

I did all the quest steps so he got the Thorn. I'm just amazed.

GraveRobberX

Who will be the first to 400?
If Bungie caps faction packages and exotic engrams at 390, some people will be really disappointed.

If they did that Factions will be Worthless
Why earn loot almost 10 LL below you

I mean if Rares are jumping to 365, Legendary to 385
The Factions should be the last 15 levels

I mean you can't lock casuals up to 390 and force them to Raid, IB, Crucible
At least with Factions you can grind at your pace

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Factions will probably be capped at 395. Crucible, IB, Trials and Raid will get you to 400. That's reasonable to me and in line with what's been going on.

GraveRobberX

Been LL'ing up my 7 year old on his warlock. I've done 4 Shiro bounties for him. He takes 2 more yesterday and goes to archons forge. He turns in the 2nd and gets "Jagged Purpose" exotic quest.

Grrrr..........

I did all the quest steps so he got the Thorn. I'm just amazed.

You're a Good Dad
👍👍👍👍👍💯💯💯💯💯

GraveRobberX

Oh, yeah?
Well I have like 5,000 Spinmetal!
NH9gE7v.gif

Watch no Faction take it this week lol...

You'll be stuck for a few more weeks
Guessing Spirit, Relic and Helium for DO, FWC, and NM

I also have 2000 spinmetal ;)

When you've done roughly 250+ Patrols in Plaguelands already, you accumulate them quick...

Only thing to do is reach close to 25000 Glimmer, @8,000 at the moment
At 180 Legendary Marks
Will use a few today, do 3 public events and Daily Crucible and get back +60
So have to use 40 and just by materials to fill up the low amount ones

Mindlog

All of my characters are using an upgraded Dead Orbit Dread Explorer shell. Rains spinmetal and Glimmer. I've been buying weapon parts 10k Glimmer at a time whenever I get near the cap.
Also noticed I have a lot of Hadium Flakes. Should probably get rid of that. I am really short on Vault space.

ethomaz

Banned
Even traveling and having tons of fun....

It is like my weekend is so bland without play Destiny :(

Monday never felt so far way :D

GraveRobberX

All of my characters are using an upgraded Dead Orbit Dread Explorer shell. Rains spinmetal and Glimmer. I've been buying weapon parts 10k Glimmer at a time whenever I get near the cap.
Also noticed I have a lot of Hadium Flakes. Should probably get rid of that. I am really short on Vault space.

Eris is taking Hadium this week...

Get a package, then try to edge it again for 2 packages at Reset...
Then get to highest LL possible before hitting level brick wall pop first package, go over, pop second package
If you have enough, do it for all classes

ethomaz

Banned
Right there with you Lady

395+ on all 3 or Bust...
:p

I did not used any Exotic Engram since I started to play Rise of Iron... I was holding to hit 385 first but now I will use all of them to try to hit 400.

It is like 20 or more Exotic Engrams with more coming...

Sad I don't have any purple due Vault space lol

GhaleonEB

You do realize, you can take your time right...

I mean you ask for NF help correct?, why not just ask it to be the other 2 classes
I ask for help in Nightfalls when I can't clear them solo, true. But I'd honestly feel bad and dumb asking two people to join, with specific classes, so I can shoot things with a pulse rifle for a while. I'd never do that. I also really hate the quest lines that have these weird arbitrary goals to them and that opening step was a big list of them.

GraveRobberX

I ask for help in Nightfalls when I can't clear them solo, true. But I'd honestly feel bad and dumb asking two people to join, with specific classes, so I can shoot things with a pulse rifle for a while. I'd never do that. I also really hate the quest lines that have these weird arbitrary goals to them and that opening step was a big list of them.

Just ask me, shit there's a reason DGAF is here to help

I mean you have all 3 of my classes at your disposal

Get the quest and we work on your schedule
Shit I'm on like 15+ hours everyday
Hell I play from Afternoon EuroGAF till Late Night West Coast GAF daily

We can work on it slowly
Within a few weeks you'll have a nice 390 Exotic Pulse Rifle that has nice bonuses

WeTeHa

Just ask me, shit there's a reason DGAF is here to help

I mean you have all 3 of my classes at your disposal

Get the quest and we work on your schedule
Shit I'm on like 15+ hours everyday
Hell I play from Afternoon EuroGAF till Late Night West Coast GAF daily

We can work on it slowly
Within a few weeks you'll have a nice 390 Exotic Pulse Rifle that has nice bonuses

If you need help and I'm on, shoot me a message. I have the quest on all classes.

neoism

anyone doing a raid?? never done it before and got-time so if you need anyone

psn ne0ism- only LL359 hunter

would like to start at the begining if possible...

Deku Tree

Watch faction packages cap out at 385 or 387 or maybe 390 lol. Would be typical Bungie to do something like that. You should level up by playing the game. Leveling up to max by donating heavy synth is pretty much the same as the OG loot cave. Once I'm over 390 I don't care anymore. 391+ will be just fine for the HM raid IMO.

Taborcarn

Woo I finally got my Touch of Malice, lol. I guess I had quit Destiny last time while on the last step and just now finished that version of the Fears Embrace quest solo.

Mindlog

Watch faction packages cap out at 385 or 387 or maybe 390 lol. Would be typical Bungie to do something like that. You should level up by playing the game. Leveling up to max by donating heavy synth is pretty much the same as the OG loot cave. Once I'm over 390 I don't care anymore. 391+ will be just fine for the HM raid IMO.
I understand that point of view, but the only way to amass mass quantities of resources like that is by playing the game.

I mostly dislike LL in general though so I am in support of any method that subverts the system.
Down with the machine!

Top Bottom