• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

vin-buc

Any Titan want to help me out with a Nightfall, 3 AF? First part of OP quest (got a warlock, I'm a hunter).

PSN: VIN-BUC

Thanks,

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Congrats to the new 4 who whooped Aksis's ass

Took a few tries to get the lingo down and get everyone situated but 4 more peeps dropped that Technocratic Fallen Spider Mathingy

danilyn27

Neo Member
I'm looking for PS4 friends (need 4 total) to help beat Aksis, phase 2. We know the mechanics but haven't cleared it yet because our previous team had a low level character. If you're willing to help and have a pleasant, friendly attitude please message me.

I'm a 377 hunter and the other player is a 370 warlock. We'd be extremely grateful because we are determined to get this done today! Please add danilyn1029 on PSN

vin-buc

Any Hunter and Warlock up to do the Prime quest?

Need that Prime before hard mode drops.

jayforone

Let's go!

I'm a Hunter and I got a warlock with me. I'm also looking to do the NF, AF and 3 crucible matches. He doesn't have the quest so he can't do the battery thingy.

If you're interested - and you need to do the same thing - let me know.

PSN: VIN-BUC

I'll be ready in 12 minutes.

YomommaZ

Congrats to the new 4 who whooped Aksis's ass

Took a few tries to get the lingo down and get everyone situated but 4 more peeps dropped that Technocratic Fallen Spider Mathingy
Tnx again for the help same as our original sherpas JJShadow and SockyJohnson. Aaaand also tnx to the other fellow first timers aswell.

Agent

Anyone want to do some extremely casual Trials for the bounties / record book completions? I haven't played Trials in almost a year, so if you're looking for the Lighthouse this isn't the run. :)

PSN: phantom8324

Also, still looking to complete the raid for the first time if any groups are forming, but would have to be soon-ish based on time.

Edit: full for now

Arrrammis

Lads and ladettes, the Saterienne Rapier, is it any good?

It's a pretty good scout rifle, a few expansions ago (Dark Below I think?), it was sold by the crucible vendor with high stability, outlaw, and firefly, so a lot of people still like it from memories of that roll.

JJShadow

Shoutout to all who helped including our original sherpa jjshadow

You guys are heroes

Tnx again for the help same as our original sherpas JJShadow and SockyJohnson. Aaaand also tnx to the other fellow first timers aswell.

Congrats on your first Aksys kill guys! I'm so glad you got it done, and monitors included. You all did an amazing job for your first time, believe me, such a fun and smooth run!

Zocano

+1 more Mercury run!

Thanks again Biggy.

Still don't know what to do with my ornaments. I'm waiting on a really good gauntlet roll for my Titan since that's the main piece I want fitted out. I think the hunter cape looks better without the ornament so that's out. Not feeling a lot of the helmet or chest ornaments either.

Foxxsoxx

+1 more Mercury run!

Thanks again Biggy.

Still don't know what to do with my ornaments. I'm waiting on a really good gauntlet roll for my Titan since that's the main piece I want fitted out. I think the hunter cape looks better without the ornament so that's out. Not feeling a lot of the helmet or chest ornaments either.

Hunter chest ornament with Kingspyre makes the flame look really green, it's super cool ;)

Zocano

Man, why the fuck does so much of the blue/rare armor have crazy cool designs :\

Lots of cool armor designs that are just not worth having.

Reven

+1 more Mercury run!

Thanks again Biggy.

That was a good time, hope I wasn't too much of a dead weight for you guys lol.

Ice9

Down for some Trials runs - not expecting to go to Mercury, but would like to at least complete my bounties!

PSN: djice9

Zocano

That was a good time, hope I wasn't too much of a dead weight for you guys lol.

Naaaah, you did fine. Just a bit of rust for learning the map at the start. It's kind of an awkward map for trials. We got kinda lucky because we got the "good" spawn 6 of the 7 games.

_______

Are there any positive opinions on the Trials handcannon? Got it in my passage run and wondering how it is.

ekgrey

Is something up with the blues dropping after 320 LL strikes? I'm still struggling to get any of my characters to 365 (finally hit 361 today on my hunter) so I've been doing strikes as advised. But out of probably eight today, only one has dropped anything above my current level, two were at the same level, and the rest were all 340 or even 240s! Like, what the hell? I also haven't gotten a single skeleton key in about two dozen strikes, not since my very first one with RoI.

I've taken to decrypting my exotic engrams I had been told to horde because it's the only way I'm making any progress at all. Also, drop rate for exotics after bosses with 3oC seems a lot lower than just a couple days ago. I was averaging one in every three ultras, today I've gotten two all day.

Top Bottom