• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Chitown B

My vault is full. Like so full. I dont want to get rid of these Year 1 Weapons and Armor. Especially the raid stuff

GIVE ME MORE SPACE

the weapons and gear that suck now in most situations? I know it's probably the packrat in you, but you really don't need them anymore for the most part.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm in love with Inferno Supremacy

Holy shit is it fun and good
No Radar, No Special till like 3 minutes, No Heavy!

Just pure chaos and skill to get to 100 quick!
QyM8XGa.jpg

ZazDuzH.jpg

FOK1VBr.jpg

Loving this mode so much!

What's the deal with the heroic strikes? I remember the legendaries actually dropping before RoI. I've done dozens and haven't seen any of the strike exclusives.

WeTeHa

What's the deal with the heroic strikes? I remember the legendaries actually dropping before RoI. I've done dozens and haven't seen any of the strike exclusives.

Strike exclusives don't drop from the boss, you have to use a skeleton key (that can drop from the boss) on the chest at the end of each strike to get a guaranteed strike exclusive from that strike. It's RNG which one you get if there are multiple items though.

PSA regarding skeleton keys: If you have 5, they get sent to the postmaster. But if you click on it at the postmaster while holding 5 keys, it completely vanishes. RIP 1 skeleton key for me.

Strike exclusives don't drop from the boss, you have to use a skeleton key (that can drop from the boss) on the chest at the end of each strike to get a guaranteed strike exclusive from that strike. It's RNG which one you get if there are multiple items though.

PSA regarding skeleton keys: If you have 5, they get sent to the postmaster. But if you click on it at the postmaster while holding 5 keys, it completely vanishes. RIP 1 skeleton key for me.

So they legitimately don't drop on their own anymore? That's messed up. Especially with keys not being that plentiful. Strike legendary chances were really high in the nightfalls too iirc

Zocano

The nightfall should always give you one skeleton key on top of whatever loot you get. Can just make it a guaranteed single account drop like the radiant treasure.

WeTeHa

So they legitimately don't drop on their own anymore? That's messed up. Especially with keys not being that plentiful. Strike legendary chances were really high in the nightfalls too iirc

Only skeleton keys, sadly.

I personally don't understand the arbitrary limitation of 5 per character. As a hoarder, it doesn't make sense to me.

Hey DGAF, my friend and I are still at Aksis phase 2. :(

We would really like to finish the raid before Hard Mode is released. Would anyone gives us a hand today?

We will be available from 3pm onwards (Dublin time, GMT+1). I'm a titan at 365, he is a warlock at 374. We've never beaten the boss before, but we know what to do (practiced a few hours with the last raid group).

Is there any group of experienced raiders who would like to carry us? (Azolith joined, need 3 more!)

(Raven117, molnizzle and Pandora, we would love to finish it with you guys if you're available, but I guess timezones will make it very difficult)

1. Marco_Tovarich
  2. BSK_Kluster
  3. Azolith
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?

Griffith

Banned

We would really like to finish the raid before Hard Mode is released. Would anyone gives us a hand today?

We will be available from 3pm onwards (Dublin time, GMT+1). I'm a titan at 365, he is a warlock at 374. We've never beaten the boss before, but we know what to do (practiced a few hours with the last raid group).

Is there any group of experienced raiders who would like to carry us?

(Raven117, molnizzle and Pandora, we would love to finish it with you guys if you're available, but I guess timezones will make it very difficult)

1. Marco_Tovarich
  2. BSK_Kluster
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?

I'll help. PSN Azolith.

Clunker

I'm home sick from work today, need to distract myself from all of the shit I have to get done with either raiding or some real casual Trials for bounties and barely any expectations of wins. Anyone on Xbox down for either one starting in about 45 min to an hour? GT is Holden Cawffle.

ch4fx_

TO ANYONE I RAIDED WITH OVER THE WEEKEND, it was genuinely a pleasure. If you ever need help with the pulse rifle quest, I have a Hunter & a Warlock that is always at your disposal. Don't hesitate to ask.

void666

Banned
You know what's the hardest part of raiding? Getting 6 friends online at the same time.
Our aksis second phase began too late and after one hour we had to bail. Super frustrating.
Glad BF1 is around the corner. Time to take a break from destiny.

Finally started the Outbreak Prime quest!

With the right LL and communication, Aksis is not that difficult after all. The main reason we struggled yesterday was the lag, a lot of it. The moment the lag stopped, we beat him at the second or third try.

JJShadow

Is there any group of experienced raiders who would like to carry us? (Azolith joined, need 3 more!)

1. Marco_Tovarich
  2. BSK_Kluster
  3. Azolith
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?

I'm stuck at work till 6 pm or so, so if you guys don't mind starting around 19:00 PM (UK time) or you still need one by that time, count me in to give you a hand

PSN is JJShadow77

Top Bottom