• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Fresh raid tonight?

1. ethomaz
2. Frost
3. Shin
4. GraveRobberX

Coming on Titan, need to finish OP quest
At 1/3 Raid bosses done by helping kill Aksis already onc3, so I'll tag along to finish the Step

So yeah I can do the whole Raid
If you get a Reserve who needs loot, then boot me out

ethomaz

Banned
Coming on Titan, need to finish OP quest
At 1/3 Raid bosses done by helping kill Aksis already onc3, so I'll tag along to finish the Step

So yeah I can do the whole Raid
If you get a Reserve who needs loot, then boot me out
Cool ;)

We can start when we fill 6 or when you guys are ready....

I don't have the quest yet... it is too hard to do the monitor thing?

Still searching for two people with whom to do Trials. I already have five wins and one loss on my ticket. I really want to finish it before the reset. PS4.

Deku Tree

Lol I've been saying that ever since TWAB

Watch faction packages cap out at 385 or 387 or maybe 390 lol. Would be typical Bungie to do something like that. You should level up by playing the game. Leveling up to max by donating heavy synth is pretty much the same as the OG loot cave. Once I'm over 390 I don't care anymore. 391+ will be just fine for the HM raid IMO.

BLCKATK

Cool ;)

We can start when we fill 6 or when you guys are ready....

I don't have the quest yet... it is too hard to do the monitor thing?

Monitors aren't tough. Can easily have one person walk everyone through the process.

If you need a 6th I can come help. I'm experienced and at 380+ light. Hunter or Titan.

I've already got loot though so if someone needs drops go ahead and take them.

PSN: Azys_

GraveRobberX

Hey if it progresses me forward, all good

Not a huge loss

I mean hit 390 on all, have at least 3+ weapons per category and exotics armor/weapons at 390 before Hard Raid drops is not a bad out look

I'm still hoping Rank Packages go to 395

That was my goal from the start

If every thing is getting jumped by +10, 385 to 395 sounds reasonable

We will see tomorrow

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
This is the week I get the Bureau of Aeronautics skin for my Khvostov. I can feel it.

Probably a dumb question: Can you reach the max LL without raiding?

This is the week I get the Bureau of Aeronautics skin for my Khvostov. I can feel it.

Probably a dumb question: Can you reach the max LL without raiding?

Stop that crazy talk about not raiding. I'm going to make it my mission for you to get the hard mode and challenge mode done for the book. It may not be week one of Hard Mode, but you'll get there.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Stop that crazy talk about not raiding. I'm going to make it my mission for you to get the hard mode and challenge mode done for the book. It may not be week one of Hard Mode, but you'll get there.

No way, dude! I love playing with you guys, and still will run Crucible/Strikes/etc., but I am off raiding. Too painful...

Doberu

If anyone is interested. gonna do a fresh raid. with monitors. in about 30 mins.
just need 3 more people to join.
hit me up on psn XxkatsuxX if you want to join. just a chill raid. no one will freak out if you die or stuff.

GraveRobberX

What is the Planetary Material to Faction Rep donation ratio?

25 Materials = +50 Rep

So 1 full stack of material (200) = +400 Rep

You need 6.25 full stacks to get there or 1250 materials per rank up

10 Legendary Marks = 20 Material
So 100 Marks = 200 Material

You would need 630 Legendary Marks for a Rank Up package

GraveRobberX

Fine... Only me, Azys_ and perineumlick are online :(

I really wanted to do before reset.

Umm.. Etho join the other group, Doberu

They're looking for 3, and you 3 are on...

I don't need loot, just 2 Boss kills
I can LFG that

Raven117

No way, dude! I love playing with you guys, and still will run Crucible/Strikes/etc., but I am off raiding. Too painful...

Oh come on! :D

Forging the strats may not be your thing, but when the community finally gets a raid down to farm status, they can be pure bliss!

Ice9

Would like to do some more trials today, and also do a Nightfall x2 more times on other chars (they are lowbies so we can switch out at boss?)

PSN: djice9

Posting for new page. Still looking for two people with whom to finish my Trials ticket. I'd be very appreciative if I could get help on this. I have five wins and one loss on it. PS4.

Blah. It's still early on. If I remember correctly, you've never done the other raids, right? You're just jumping into the deep end with a bunch of people that have been swimming for years now and you did good. There is a certain rhythm and language to Destiny Raids that we all take for granted. Once you feel it, you'll be hooked. You're just overwhelmed, and that will roll away a little bit more each time you do it.

Strider

I havent played in a few days waiting for this patch...

Plan tomorrow is 3x SIVAs then Archon Forge to go hunting for a ghost... Then hopefully a normal raid tomorrow night
goodjob.gif

I know a lot of folks will be moving onto heroic but If anyone is planning on running a normal raid tomorrow evening and has a spot open feel free to hit me up.

Raven117

Should I play this and grind to 365 or play BF1?

So many desicions, so little time.....

I tell ya, this expansion was the hardest gear up for given the time constraints of the content. Unless you prepared like a pro with a TON of exotic engrams, edged factions, blew through resources, you really had to get after it to make it "Raid Ready" even within the first week of the normal raid dropping.

Iron Banner was a god send in terms of leveling up. But unless you were already hugging 370 at that time, then it would be difficult to hit the 380 something that seems to be required for the hard mode raid.

Oh well. Guess we will just have to see how the drops go after tomorrows update to see about how fast we can all be hard mode ready.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Oh come on! :D

Forging the strats may not be your thing, but when the community finally gets a raid down to farm status, they can be pure bliss!

Good point.

Blah. It's still early on. If I remember correctly, you've never done the other raids, right? You're just jumping into the deep end with a bunch of people that have been swimming for years now and you did good. There is a certain rhythm and language to Destiny Raids that we all take for granted. Once you feel it, you'll be hooked. You're just overwhelmed, and that will roll away a little bit more each time you do it.

Only done VoG. Though I would like to run the others. We'll see... maybe when I'm really overleveled. lol

You only get the rewards for wins 5 and 7 once per card (per character). You can do the gold bounty everyday. Not sure if this is what you're asking.

Can you get some of the new trials weapons or gear by doing the gold tier bounty?
I don't remember what I got last time but it wasn't something new.

You only get the rewards for wins 5 and 7 once per card (per character). You can do the gold bounty everyday. Not sure if this is what you're asking.

I just completed my first card. I had five wins and three losses. I seem to be able to buy another card by using this one. Is this how I get the rewards for the five wins? (this was my first time doing Trials and I am completely unfamiliar with how it works)

Top Bottom