• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Helped an IRL buddy do monitors and his first raid clear. Buddy of mine lagged out at Aksis and Nizzle came in to help. The monitors were reset after we beat Aksis. My IRL friend was salt.

The internet strikes again!

Doberu

Thanks so much and sorry for the two wrong jumps with this fucking hunter... It is so easy with Warlocks.

I love the amount of laugh I had in the party... you guys are awesome.

Don't worry about it. We all did great and finished it off. Glad you had fun.

I would like to do a couple of Trials runs before the reset tonight (PSN) if anyone is interested. Also would be down for running 2 Nightfalls.

PSN: Leonidas2123

thabiz

Would anyone be interested in hitting the Hard Raid at 5Pm EST tomorrow? Problem is I'm going to have to take a conference call and we can't seem to nail down the time which means I may have to leave. However, I know Jay is interested and starting later wouldn't work :] Finding a sub would be easy if it came to that. Hopefully it doesn't.

1. Jayforone
2. Mindlog
4.thabiz

Please be at least LL 399 with a 410 Dark Drinker. This is a speed run.
Or you now. Whatever. 380+ would be nice though.

In like flynn

Top of page hype to end this weekend of trials:

Lighting nades were absolutely ridiculous on this week's trials map lol

l2JhrNpA12sx7Rbpu.gif

Also, there's nothing more satisfying than getting a firefly no scope kill

3o7TKth3o4rPM0tJRu.gif

Edit: rip, not actual top of page, im sorry deku

Dez_

Hoping Festival of the Lost kicks off with the update tomorrow. It's still my favorite event Bungie has run.

Yeah, I honestly loved the Halloween event. I still have some of the masks I earned from it last year. Would be pretty stoked to see if they change the event up a little this time around, but I'm expecting it to be the exact same thing around.

That and the SRL were good fun and nice diversions. I'm also hoping SRL will come with an extra track to race around, too.

rezn0r

There's no way it's happening but please add a kiosk for those masks. I've lost... 17 spots in the vault for a year now because I saved them. I'm an idiot.

Top Bottom