• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Told myself I'd take a break but didn't realize how late it was...would like to do a Trials run with my Titan if anyone needs 1 more let me know. PSN: Leonidas2123

chewydogg

I'm on the final step (#9) of the OP quest. Is there a Hunter and Titan that are on the same step or finished that will help?

PSN AdamKoy

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Just to make sure: No max LL increase at reset, only later when the patch drops, right?

Yeah patch is @10AM PST
12 hours from now

Reset in about 4 hours is gonna be so barren till update hits lol

Hard Raid is @2PM PST
16 Hours from now

Wish update was Reset time, could've really ranked up and gotten ready for Hard Raid
Speaking of Hard Raid, looking for a spot on a team to do it
Not interested in World First, just get win & loot

Silvard

Would anyone be interested in hitting the Hard Raid at 5Pm EST tomorrow? Problem is I'm going to have to take a conference call and we can't seem to nail down the time which means I may have to leave. However, I know Jay is interested and starting later wouldn't work :] Finding a sub would be easy if it came to that. Hopefully it doesn't.

1. Jayforone
2. Mindlog

Please be at least LL 399 with a 410 Dark Drinker. This is a speed run.
Or you now. Whatever. 380+ would be nice though.

Please count me in. 387 Hunter, although by then it's likely I'll be over 390.

Blunoise

Would anyone be interested in hitting the Hard Raid at 5Pm EST tomorrow? Problem is I'm going to have to take a conference call and we can't seem to nail down the time which means I may have to leave. However, I know Jay is interested and starting later wouldn't work :] Finding a sub would be easy if it came to that. Hopefully it doesn't.

1. Jayforone
2. Mindlog

I will be down warlock 383. Blunoise1

shermas

If we are 385, we should rank up factions first, right? Then open up exotics after that? Just trying to be economical when LL goes up manana.

ocean

Banned
Highlight of my Destiny career.

Started a fresh card with boons and ran with Nami and Hedgey on a Cat run. Meaning they were Flawless already. Meaning every game was a final boss.

I expected to get maybe 5 wins?

I reached Mercury. In a card that was +9 wins from the first game. And I got the last Exotic I was missing (fucking Zen) from Lighthouse so full exotic collection too.

As someone who shies away from Trials cause I don't feel like being carried...it felt really really good to hold my own on a sweaty card and take it all the way to Mercury

Honestly fuck the Heroic Raid - all I wanna do now is Trials.

I just wanted to do a nightfall before bed on Xbox since I'm only 378 light, so I went on Destiny lfg.

I ended up helping 2 guys do the OP quest step from nightfall/3x heroic Strikes/AF, to the engine input steps. Then we were going to call it and I told them we have to do Sepkis Perfected and some more AF, then more inputs then it's basically the raid and inputs and it's over. They asked if I can stay and do the step until the raid but not the raid, so I said sure and did all of that.

Can't help but think about Drizz in pretty much everything. I miss you man.

I was then actually thinking about catching a last minute raid via lfg but decided I better get some sleep.

Me, whiskey and nooblet are still looking for 3 spots on hard mode raid release on ps4.

I didn't get to run trials on Xbox like I'd hoped, but my chars:

3x 386 on ps4.
3x 378 on Xbox.

Also, I played like 6 hours on Xbox today and didn't move up a single light level. I used all my strange coins and mats so I feel the pain of being poor. I mean I do have like 10 exotics and 10 legendary engrams but waiting for the update to decrypt them.

1. Jayforone
2. Mindlog

If you still have a spot I'm down. Titan or Warlock, both 386 now, likely higher before the raid.

GraveRobberX

1. Jayforone
2. Mindlog
3. Silvard
4. Blunoise
5. Goltz
6. GraveRobberX

You got me

I just wanted to do a nightfall before bed on Xbox since I'm only 378 light, so I went on Destiny lfg.

I ended up helping 2 guys do the OP quest step from nightfall/3x heroic Strikes/AF, to the engine input steps. Then we were going to call it and I told them we have to do Sepkis Perfected and some more AF, then more inputs then it's basically the raid and inputs and it's over. They asked if I can stay and do the step until the raid but not the raid, so I said sure and did all of that.

Can't help but think about Drizz in pretty much everything. I miss you man.

I was then actually thinking about catching a last minute raid via lfg but decided I better get some sleep.

Me, whiskey and nooblet are still looking for 3 spots on hard mode raid release on ps4.

I didn't get to run trials on Xbox like I'd hoped, but my chars:

3x 386 on ps4.
3x 378 on Xbox.

Also, I played like 6 hours on Xbox today and didn't move up a single light level. I used all my strange coins and mats so I feel the pain of being poor. I mean I do have like 10 exotics and 10 legendary engrams but waiting for the update to decrypt them.

Right at release?ive got 1.5 hours on release if you think we can do it that fast

And I feel you I miss drizz all the time still

GraveRobberX

Can I get to 2 Guardians to help me out Quickly for Raid Exotic

Last puzzle on my Titan, need Hunter + Warlock, will Take 5 minute tops

Sane_Man

10pm UK time for hard raid release noooooo! Why Bungie. I was so hyped but with how long it will take there's no way I'll be able to do it on a work night. Legit sad.

Finally got the thorn quest and working on the void kills in Crucible.
Luckily I play voidwalker with voidfangs and the felwinter artifact so axion bolts fly everywhere.
Wormwood sidearm and dark drinker sword also help.

Now that hard mode is out today I suppose I should get my arse into gear and find a newbie friendly normal raid. Been sat at 370 light for ages now.

10pm UK time for hard raid release noooooo! Why Bungie. I was so hyped but with how long it will take there's no way I'll be able to do it on a work night. Legit sad.

?
Reset is usually 10am UK time and 6pm for content to start such as IB and Trials. Is there downtime tonight?

JJShadow

Such a pity HM raid is gonna be released at 10pm UK time, won't have time to give it a try today

Buttt I'm totally down for a quick NM run this afternoon right after the patch, let's say 18:30 BST (UK time). Still need to get the Titan helmet

NM WotM - 18:30 BST (UK time, right after the patch) - PS4
1. JJShadow77

bitsurugi

Patch at 6pm UK time and 4 hours later HM Raid.
Sucks hard for us euro peeps... :/

For Central Europe is even worse, we are 1 hour ahead of UK. Gona be a looong night.

Stranger than the release time is the fact that for the 1st time ever, they release a HM mid week, usually it was on Friday's.

For Central Europe is even worse, we are 1 hour ahead of UK. Gona be a looong night.

Stranger than the release time is the fact that for the 1st time ever, they release a HM mid week, usually it was on Friday's.

Scrota was on a Tuesday at 6pm GMT iirc but yeah its a stupid time to release

Edit it was a Wednesday

Melchiah

I just stumbled onto these magazine covers from the 50's and 70's, and wanted to share them here.

Clj6Nu6.jpg
gxtzpNe.jpg
pPdbwAF.jpg

JayHayabusa

Posting on behalf of Mindlog.

1. Jayforone (Titan, 386+)
2. Mindlog (Warlock??, 386+)
3. Talos_AI (Warlock, 386)
4. LiffeyNinja (Warlock, 386)
5. thabiz (??, ??)
6. Silvard_CT (Hunter, 387)

We are full now!

Alts: Blunoise, Dr_Boris_Goltz, GraveRobberX

Can you guys please add me and Mindlog, although I think I have most of you.

Ill be online on and off after reset and when the update drops will be fully online to quickly run NF and some activities to get my titan above 386. Join me and Mindlog for some fun before the raid drops.

Note: I went through the posts manually. Hopefully I didn't mess up the order or forget anyone.

See you guys tonight!

Posting on behalf of Mindlog.

1. Jayforone (Titan, 386+)
2. Mindlog (Warlock??, 386+)
3. Talos_AI (Warlock, 386)
4. LiffeyNinja (Warlock, 386)
5. thabiz (??, ??)
6. Silvard_CT (Hunter, 387)

We are full now!

Alts: Blunoise, Dr_Boris_Goltz, GraveRobberX

Can you guys please add me and Mindlog, although I think I have most of you.

Ill be online on and off after reset and when the update drops will be fully online to quickly run NF and some activities to get my titan above 386. Join me and Mindlog for some fun before the raid drops.

Note: I went through the posts manually. Hopefully I didn't mess up the order or forget anyone.

See you guys tonight!

I sent FRs out. I'll be around in case somebody drops (if I don't grab a spot elsewhere).

GraveRobberX

Well looks like I need a HM Raid party at Reset or might have to LFG it, don't want too!

Fucking sucks I'm locked out of Destiny for another 7 hours...

Can't do shit >_<

Top Bottom