• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Deku Tree

RIP D2

IMG_0117.png

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

The Fuck is coming?

Diablo 4?
Elder Scrolls 6

Wait Red Dead Redemption 3?, could be RDR2, just nitpicking here

Woke up to use the bathroom, come to read GAF and thanks for the new Deku
Now back to sleep for 2.5 hours!

Nightmare commence for Destiny 2 Delay!

jacobs34

I woke up and was psyched to run through my weeklies, kind of bummed that they couldn't patch the Light Level changes and the Hard Mode separately.

GraveRobberX

I went and coldcocked myself out, nothing to do in Destiny for me till update, was awake around Reset

I mean literally everything is so edged, if one of my Guardians farts might push me over
Not taking no chance till update is installed, then I go ham on Raising that LL

Shiro Bounties repeated finally
Has the Same Servitor Bounty
Everything else though is non AF and easily finished hella quick
Think 10 patrols, 3 AF wins, and Fallen Captain Kills

Catch all of ya in 2.5 hours

Deku Tree

HM mechanics guesses (some from not just me on Discord):

And no revives? Gotta be in.
And More Majors for HM? Spliced enemies?
Two Monitors instead of one to shoot at during Vosiks?
Spliced Servitors shoot you instead of amble around?
More orb things to throw at during Aksis phase one?
Can't damage Aksis phase 2 unless you use the supercharge mechanic?
One less platform to jump on during Asksis phase 2?

TheCanisDirus here...

So does nobody ever play trials lol... i always end up having to LFG a team.

Anybody want to team up for next run? PS4

I'm not a PvP god but i'm alright... just looking to form a solid team that can always meet up for some semi-casual trials fun. Would be good to get 6 people together so there are alternates or two groups and enough to also roll full 6v6 in Crucible.

Anybody down?

Pandora... you still hate Crucible right? Light_Knight... you play don't you?

GraveRobberX

HM mechanics guesses (some from not just me on Discord):

And no revives? Gotta be in.
And More Majors for HM? Spliced enemies?
Two Monitors instead of one to shoot at during Vosiks?
Spliced Servitors shoot you instead of amble around?
More orb things to throw at during Aksis phase one?
Can't damage Aksis phase 2 unless you use the supercharge mechanic?
One less platform to jump on during Asksis phase 2?

Was telling Dan my thoughts on it

Two Monitors has to be in or a cooldown Monitor Refresh after every 15 sec, so need dedicated monitor clearer
If more than 4 throws required to drop shield, lose 1 room total from being used
Might be also only 1 of the 4 rooms only lights up, not 2, random as usual or its static but if the 4 throws and still not DPS phase it will skip that room

Siege I think will be more Trash

Aksis

I'm guessing with computer, servers, monitors theme, they'll do a copy/pasta mechanic
He'll clone himself, so 2 Empowered dunks per turn
So he splits to left or right or any 2 combination, 1 will be clone and vanish, the other stays put
Making slamming be priority real hard due to not knowing which is real or fake

TheCanisDirus here...

I'm not a PvP god but i'm alright... just looking to form a solid team that can always meet up for some semi-casual trials fun. Would be good to get 6 people together so there are alternates or two groups and enough to also roll full 6v6 in Crucible.

Anybody down?

Some people really suck(like me) and don't want to volunteer when asked because they'd be holding them back and the people who are good stick to playing with the same people who are also good so they never ask for people to play with.

TheCanisDirus here...

Anybody down?

It's not that I hate Crucible, it's just I'm rarely in the mood to bother. That said, I'm up for Trials

JJShadow

I'm in if you have room. arya41

I'll put you in since I haven't received any answers from Duebrithil and kadab. Sorry guys, I'll put you in the backup list just in case someone drops in the last minute

Normal Mode WotM - 18:30 BST (UK time, right after the patch) - PS4
1. JJShadow - JJShadow77
2. Festwill - ZonySUX
3. Seep - Seep_UK
4. YomommaZ - Gigly
5. maxiell - arya41
6. RichieS99

Backup: Duebrithil, kadab

See you all in roughly 3 hours!

X-Frame

There are monitors on all sides in Vosik room so possibly all of them will be able to be lit up making it more difficult to spot the one to shoot.

Some people really suck(like me) and don't want to volunteer when asked because they'd be holding them back and the people who are good stick to playing with the same people who are also good so they never ask for people to play with.

Oh i hear you. I'm not a try-hard by any means... but i can totally understand what you mean. I also never join any groups looking to go flawless because i feel the same.

It's not that I hate Crucible, it's just I'm rarely in the mood to bother. That said, I'm up for Trials

I've been playing a lot more recently. Never got into it before but surprisingly im seeing it's pretty deep and there is a lot of strategy.

This weekends map is Skyline i believe.

Always up for it, casual or serious. That said, I do need to improve...

You and me both. It's a nice change of pace from serious PvE. I'll be on a good amount this weekend and willing to run as many trials cards as needed to get bounties done and get some sweet loot.

Vic_Viper

Anyone starting a list for. New comers raid? If so I'd like to do the raid next time there's a group getting together

PSN Squadon
LL 364 Warlock

Also down for the Nightfall

Zakalwe

Banned
Ugh, I hope it's not too big. It took me six hours do download a 1.5gb file yesterday. New internet installed tomorrow but I want in tonight!

Addiction needs feeding.

LifEndz

Jesus Christ, that nightfall sounds rough as hell. Solar on Shield Brothers is one thing, but grounded too? Please let it change after the patch drops.

Top Bottom