• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Hzoltan69

Putting a group together for hard raid right around launch.

1. Hzoltan969 (390+, hopefully :) )
2. xplicitone?
3. whisky?
4. nooblet?

xplicitone, you posted earlier that you are looking for 3 spots, so I'm gonna add you guys provisionally, please confirm if you are ok with this!

Zocano

Putting a group together for hard raid right around launch.

1. Hzoltan969 (390+, hopefully :) )
2. xplicitone?
3. whisky?
4. nooblet?

xplicitone, you posted earlier that you are looking for 3 spots, so I'm gonna add you guys provisionally, please confirm if you are ok with this!

I'm down for it

Seep

Our prayers have been answered: Dead Orbit is taking spinmetal this week

Cool! 4 spots still available

Normal Mode WotM - 18:30 BST (UK time, right after the patch) - PS4
1. JJShadow - JJShadow77
2. Festwill - ZonySUX

I'm down.

Hi Zony!

YomommaZ

1. JJShadow - JJShadow77
2. Festwill - ZonySUX
3. YomommaZ - Gigly

I'd like to join you again if you would take my 365 Titan.

EDIT - I'll probably be a little higher LL if I have time to decrypt all the legendary shit that's in my vault.

JJShadow

I'm down.

Hi Zony!

Nice!

I'd like to join you again if you would take my 365 Titan.

EDIT - I'll probably be a little higher LL if I have time to decrypt all the legendary shit that's in my vault.

Sure mate, you're welcome to join us. 365 is completely fine, WotM is mostly about mechanics, and I saw the other day that you're a really fast learner ;)

1. JJShadow - JJShadow77
2. Festwill - ZonySUX
3. Seep - Seep_UK
4. YomommaZ - Gigly

2 spots available!

kadab

1. JJShadow - JJShadow77
2. Festwill - ZonySUX
Are you doing monitors?

Hzoltan69

Hard raid launch team:

1. Hzoltan969
2. xplicitone?
3. wild_whisky
4. nooblet?
5. Zocano
6. GraverobberX

I don't have confirmation yet from xplicitone and nooblet, but I hope you guys are coming.

JayHayabusa

HM Wrath at 11pm CET, 5pm EST

1. Jayforone (Titan, 386+)
2. Mindlog (Warlock??, 386+)
3. Talos_AI (Warlock, 386)
4. LiffeyNinja (Warlock, 386)
5. thabiz (??, ??)
6. Silvard_CT (Hunter, 387)

Can you guys confirm you'll be there?

gunawi

5. thabiz (??, ??)

Hey... if you need 1 for backup. I can be available with hunter/titan/warlock around 386ish right now. Only have about 3 hour though since it's really late my time.

maxiell

Nice!

Sure mate, you're welcome to join us. 365 is completely fine, WotM is mostly about mechanics, and I saw the other day that you're a really fast learner ;)

1. JJShadow - JJShadow77
2. Festwill - ZonySUX
3. Seep - Seep_UK
4. YomommaZ - Gigly

2 spots available!

I'm in if you have room. arya41

Jabronium

I know hard mode is going to be on everyone's mind, but any hunters and locks working on OP later? My titan is at the code entry right before the "kill raid bosses" step.

xuchu

5. thabiz (??, ??)

Yeah, I'll (Talos) be there. Will be on after the patch hits trying to get to 390. Think I already have you on my friends list.

Someone on reddit is saying that old worn sacks from last year's Festival of the Lost are giving candy, glue and rare masks after the daily reset. Could today's patch bring in Y2 of FotL? I hope so.

Liamc723

Someone on reddit is saying that old worn sacks from last year's Festival of the Lost are giving candy, glue and rare masks after the daily reset. Could today's patch bring in Y2 of FotL? I hope so.

I've just opened 5 of them and got nothing but rotten candy, flight of shadows and jackolytes.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah it does seem like that stuff is active right now. I didn't try using it though

Edit: Beaten, now I'm not sure anything is actually different then.

Silvard

5. thabiz (??, ??)

Confirming. I'll also be on earlier for levels.

My PSN is SilvardCT, without the underscore. I already have you on my list though.

X-Frame

So Dead Orbit is taking Spin Metal donations. Not sure if it'll still accept SM after the patch so to be safe and clear my inventory I donated to edge the DO rank up on all 3 characters.

Who knows what else will change (hopefully the Nightfall and the Artifacts for sale).

So the limits are off? Guess I can finally reach 385+ without too much grinding now?

Not yet, wait until the patch hits around 1 PM Eastern time. After the patch and Destiny is back up Legendary engrams will decrypt up to 385 which will be a huge benefit for people with how often they drop now (Public Events, Raid chests, etc)

So Dead Orbit is taking Spin Metal donations. Not sure if it'll still accept SM after the patch so to be safe and clear my inventory I donated to edge the DO rank up on all 3 characters.
I really hope DO still takes Spinmetal this week/later today, I could farm that further, let alone I already have like 500 spins ready to spend.

LiK

Who knows what else will change (hopefully the Nightfall and the Artifacts for sale).

Not yet, wait until the patch hits around 1 PM Eastern time. After the patch and Destiny is back up Legendary engrams will decrypt up to 385 which will be a huge benefit for people with how often they drop now (Public Events, Raid chests, etc)

No. Not until after the patch later. Be careful! Nothing has changed yet

Thanks, looks like I'll be on tonight to do some activities. Hoping to reach 385+ soon and do HM raid.

dawgparty

Pretty new, s the gear from doing old raids pointless now? Can it even be infused? Can't do the new raid yet and the old gear looks great so just seeing if its worth it at all.

Top Bottom