• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

xuchu

HM Raid team.
The new news we've been thinking. It would be easier to delay by an hour or two to get our LLs up, but I know trying to coordinate times can be difficult. Jay is down for delaying, but I can understand if others can't. Trying to see what everyone is thinking. Also I'm pretty sure I missed someone.

Sounds good. I'll be in archon's forge, once this patch has downloaded, if anyone wants to join me.

lol they should at least have a message when you enter orbit warning people. it makes no sense lol.

I am annoyed at the 390 cap. I had thousands of weapon parts, hundreds of heavy synths and motes saved up and all three characters sitting at 6 faction ranks up. I

Not sure why they couldnt just go to 395 other than to punish people for actually using their loot scrap to level up. why have the economy trade in for faction rep if you dont like people using it?

it's not like i cheated my way to getting 4k weapon parts or synths. those were glimmer that i earned while playing your stupid game.

So we only have HM Raid, Crucible and NF for progression after 390?

E92 M3

HOlGpaj.jpg

So many people at the tower standing in front of the cryptarch. Poor bastards.

Poor folks. Just as Bungie intended.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
One thing they should've added in was you can use a Splicer Key on AF portal to get Matchmade into lobby or some shit

So stupid duck walking or running to the underwater caves to kill enemies, just for the game to hopefully trigger you into an active AF lobby

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
So we only have HM Raid, Crucible and NF for progression after 390?

- HM Raid
- Crucible Weekly Bounty
- Nightfall
- Trials of Osiris Gold Bounty
- Exotic Engrams
- Archon Forge for Ghosts, Class Items and Artifacts
- Strike Chests (Skeleton keys)
- Iron Banner
- HM Raid Exotic Drops from chests (maybe)

Good thing is that you can get 2x the loot using the Siva Keys in the HM Raid.

One thing they should've added in was can use a Splicer Key on AF portal to get Matchmade into lobby or some shit

So stupid duck walking or running to the underwater caves to kill enemies, just for the game to hopefully trigger you into an active AF lobby

I am surprised they didn't find a solution to this after CoO. If there is one QoL update the game desperately needs, it's to improve the public event population.

GraveRobberX

Let's all rush to 400! And then sit at 400 for a year.

:(

We did that when we were LL 30

Then when we were LL 32
Then 320

So yeah it comes with the territory

Hoping LL push 450-500 as last hurrah for Spring Update come March/April

Bring up all Raids to it with Raids going the NF route with different enemy scenarios

Like VoG Taken or Vex or hell create chaos by throwing in an Invasion tactic

Fighting Atheon, all of a sudden Cabal Command land into help you out, you can take there help or kill them for loot lol

GraveRobberX

Does anyone rember who got World First for VoG or CE...

I mean they make it sound like HOLY SHIT guys, these player excelled beyong everyone else, they need to be remembered

Great your name gets plastered on the blog for a week, everyone else goes back to playing

shermas

I can't even get the patch on xbone... Had to do a hard reset to download.

I did two strikes before hard reset (for science) and neither one counted. :(

Void modifier on that new Ogre strike is kind of terrible.

Dthomp

Let's all rush to 400! And then sit at 400 for a year.

:(

Yeah I don't get the rage over having to actually play some of the game modes to progress. I'll hit 400 quick, but it won't be from hoarding engrams and buying upgrades. You level up stuff quick enough just playing the game the way it's intended

Top Bottom