• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Zocano

I thought we went over this two years ago.

Handcannons are overrated and hunters were never useful.

You're lucky they made nightstalkers.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Fatebringer in The Abyss in Crotas End was fucking glorious, I tells ya

The Last Word was just a PvP beast
PvE was outshined by so many guns

Deku Tree

Does anyone rember who got World First for VoG or CE...

I mean they make it sound like HOLY SHIT guys, these player excelled beyong everyone else, they need to be remembered

Great your name gets plastered on the blog for a week, everyone else goes back to playing

It creates buzz on twitch and a lot of people tune in to watch

Zakalwe

Banned
The world's first thing is just a bit of community focused fun, and as you say Grave it really doesn't matter to the average player. A niche of players enjoy rushing for the challenge and fleeting prestige, if that's how they enjoy the game it's cool right?

GraveRobberX

Like Vision of Confluence and my Treads of Upon Stars god-roll.

I'll take my Atheon's Epilogue thank you very much

Ah Void Burn NF how I miss you AE
Kill a whole pack of enemies with one clip just by pointing and shooting
Crazier when 3 AE just went HAM on everything

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I thought we went over this two years ago.

Handcannons are overrated and hunters were never useful.

Agreed on the hunters.

I personally will not run raids if there's more than one hunter. Too much of a hit to the group's survivability.

GraveRobberX

The world's first thing is just a bit of community focused fun, and as you say Grave it really doesn't matter to the average player. A niche of players enjoy rushing for the challenge and fleeting prestige, if that's how they enjoy the game it's cool right?

Cool
I'm OK with it

Using it as a delay to the masses just to artificially inflate this mystique is what's got me a little bothered

Like others posted above, theyre so horning up "Worlds First!, Get Ready", and not telling the masses "Yo there's a delay to all things going live, wait"

ethomaz

Banned
The only hunter that matter in PVE.

Agreed on the hunters.

I personally will not run raids if there's more than one hunter. Too much of a hit to the group's survivability.
I missed the empowerment jump two times yesterday because it is ridiculous how the hunter jump doesn't go forward if you hit some invisible barrier (jump close to the boss)... I feel bad for my group carying a useless hunter like me.

No No. I mentioned using Siva Cache Keys to open chests after each boss in the raid. The boss will drop one HM item. You use the key to get the other.

I have been saving Siva Fragments for the past two weeks and have enough keys to open 3 chests on all three characters.
I've got ten keys saved + the fragments I'll get this week which will go towards next week

Zakalwe

Banned
Cool
I'm OK with it

Using it as a delay to the masses just to artificially inflate this mystique is what's got me a little bothered

Like others posted above, theyre so horning up "Worlds First!, Get Ready", and not telling the masses "Yo there's a delay to all things going live, wait"

Well yeh, this is Bungie. Expecting clear communication is only going to disappoint.

ethomaz

Banned
Until they miss a few Tethers

Then your like I wonder if another Titan is available
It is only for the damage boost because they can't do damage for themselves :p

Edit - OMG TOP of the page.

tumblr_nuyz3jpRNt1uzqo8ho1_500.jpg

GraveRobberX

I can confirm archon forge is dropping artifacts and ghosts

New ghost skin?

Or old ghosts skins with good LL?

Might be a good idea to farm AF and hopefully get perks for all destination materials and different stats too bot

I'd go do AF but those are Public Events, it'll trigger Daily Public Event bonus on me on all 3 chars

Edged the Vanguard and Faction perfectly to not get screwed and lose out on roughly 15 Rank packages

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Edged the Vanguard and Faction perfectly to not get screwed and lose out on roughly 15 Rank packages
i took inspiration from you last night and edged the vanguard and crucible factions within a few points.

then spent the entire night dreaming about how i accidentally did a patrol bounty and went over the rank up and lost out on an older package..............

i maybe taking destiny too seriously

GraveRobberX

i took inspiration from you last night and edged the vanguard and crucible factions within a few points.

then spent the entire night dreaming about how i accidentally did a patrol bounty and went over the rank up and lost out on an older package..............

i maybe taking destiny too seriously

Welcome to the Edging Brotherhood

No!, not that kind of Edging!

I would give my left nut in honor to Bungie to get back

VOC, FB, AE too 400 LL Glory

Blunoise

HM Raid team.
The new news we've been thinking. It would be easier to delay by an hour or two to get our LLs up, but I know trying to coordinate times can be difficult. Jay is down for delaying, but I can understand if others can't. Trying to see what everyone is thinking. Also I'm pretty sure I missed someone.
What light level are you trying to reach?

GraveRobberX

I can't wait to hit 400 Light.

And then have it completely disregarded for Destiny 2.

Which might miss September 2017 release date going by Press Sneak Fuck
RDR2 around that time

March 2018 it is!

Get ready for a $24.99 Cabal Expansion, a little meatier than Crota's End but less than ROI

New Raid and get us to 500LL

Mindlog

I want a clean slate for Destiny 2 tbh. I plan on switching to Scorpio atm.
The main reason I want to reach a higher LL is so that I don't have to play with silly setups to make sure my drops aren't 10 levels below where they should be. This is almost the entire reason I haven't used sidearms much at all yet.
What light level are you trying to reach?
Ideally reaching 390+ would be great with the engrams I have, but clearing the Vault and a couple of other small house cleaning chores would be great. I'm not intending to hard grind or anything like that.

SpecX

Which might miss September 2017 release date going by Press Sneak Fuck
RDR2 around that time

March 2018 it is!

Get ready for a $24.99 Cabal Expansion, a little meatier than Crota's End but less than ROI

New Raid and get us to 500LL

If that happens I will be so pissed....still there Day 1, but pissed.....for a little bit at least.

I still miss the vision, every solar burn it was with me.

Vision, Black Hammer, Gjallarhorn.

They need to bookend Destiny 1 by adding infusable versions of VoC/FB/Black Hammer/Ice Breaker via an April update. Who cares if they are OP and break the game, by that point we will have exhausted the content anyway.

GraveRobberX

Good thing I'm saving my Radiant Treasures since release, gonna get to at least 10 packages then use them up

By the way aren't we suppose to be getting 15 Silver Dust?

ethomaz

Banned
Destiny 2.

I'm sue we will get unique weapons/gears coming from Destiny... unique I mean only for Destiny's years triumphs.

And I want all my grimories imported in Destiny 2.

5430 out of 5510.

So close.

gspec

Why doesn't a destiny update download in rest mode? It frustrating getting home from work after 6 pm and having to wait for 30 gig download.

Top Bottom