• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Silvard

HM Raid team.
The new news we've been thinking. It would be easier to delay by an hour or two to get our LLs up, but I know trying to coordinate times can be difficult. Jay is down for delaying, but I can understand if others can't. Trying to see what everyone is thinking. Also I'm pretty sure I missed someone.

I'm okay either way, which one are we doing?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Okay, just want to make sure I have this correct:

- use faction packages to get to 390
- then use exotic engrams once 390+
- do archon ghosts/artifacts up to 400
- do NF once 390+
- use strike keys once 390+

This right?

you shouldnt be using exotic engrams until you hit 390. use your faction, vanguard, and crucible packages to hit 390. all of your mote of lights, weapon parts, heavy ammo synths will be useless after you hit 390 so spend everything ranking up your faction.

once you hit 390, play the RNG game with the exotics to hit 400.

Using Exotic engrams isn't a big deal for me. I'll play a lot of the Heroic Strike playlist because I enjoy it and it's rewarding (Vanguard/Faction XP w/Boosters and 3oC for Exotics) but regards to "grinding" any game mode, nah, that's not for me (well, maybe for a quest of some sort). It isn't like I'm not going to get more Exotic engrams along the way. I'll use Vanguard/Faction rewards in conjunction with Exotics/Skeleton Keys/Raid gear to increase LL.

I'm also not in a race with anyone in reaching a LL either.

Okay, just want to make sure I have this correct:

- use faction packages to get to 390
- then use exotic engrams once 390+
- do archon ghosts/artifacts up to 400
- do NF once 390+
- use strike keys once 390+

This right?

I'm not 100%, but I think faction packages are capped at 385.

Mindlog

I'm okay either way, which one are we doing?
Jay said 6PM EST would be good. I got the general feeling that it should be OK around then. Hopefully there will be lots of people looking at all times. If you can't make it then perfectly understandable.

I've just finished cooking getting ready to sit down and have a nice meal.

Also, has there always been so much smoke or clouds rolling into the tower area, and have those mountains in the distance always been glowing red?

Maybe I just haven't noticed.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
The Aksis encounter will be either 400 or 410.

But wasnt the Normal Raid 370 with the Aksis encounter being 380? It would make sense for them to jump up 10 points for the final encounter to 390.

This explains why they capped faction packages at 390. They did the same thing after the April update capping packages at 330 which was the same as Oryx LL.

Crucible package had a 389 ghost. Vanguard package had another 389

It appears to be. Had two packages waiting and both dropped at 387 388

What was your light level?

JayHayabusa

But wasnt the Normal Raid 370 with the Aksis encounter being 380? It would make sense for them to jump up 10 points for the final encounter to 390.

This explains why they capped faction packages at 390. They did the same thing after the April update capping packages at 330 which was the same as Oryx LL.

Had a vanguard package give me a 388 class item and 389 gloves

I was 386

JJShadow

Vosik second encounter changes so far

Monitor last longer, now you have to throw 6 bombs instead of 3. Side rooms are half-closed, so you have to dash to get in

shem935

Banned

vin-buc

Vosik second encounter changes so far

Monitor last longer, now you have to throw 6 bombs instead of 3. Side rooms are half-closed, so you have to dash to get in

I did the raid once and i can say that part 2 of the spoiler is a complete troll, lol.

Top Bottom