• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Deku Tree

Made it to 389. Artifact holding me back. Useless to do faction rank ups for special/heavy weapons. Primary weapon seem to have a 99% drop rate from faction packages.

Got over 390 LL but the Faction rewards seem largely useless given the spent materials vs the reward of 1-2 LL increase most of the time on gear. I did get three 389 Ghost in a row.

It seems like both Vanguard/Faction rewards and Exotic engrams have been decreased as far as what to expect as an increase in LL per gear slot compared to current LL. Vanguard/Factions rewards were consistently 1-2 over and Exotics were 1-3 over current level.

Fuck the Nightfall this week. Not worth beating my head against that wall.

Yeah, you would need to pay me to run the nightfall this week. Solar + airborne damage means 1HKO for any guardian, let alone its a nightfall. Na, not for me. Shield Bros with Solar burn is bad enough on regular heroic playlist.

Spades

CvFMz75WYAAV-LA.jpg

Made it to 389. Artifact holding me back. Useless to do faction rank ups for special/heavy weapons. Primary weapon seem to have a 99% drop rate from faction packages.

No way, I never get Primary weapons from packages. I thought it only dropped Special because that's all I ever get :/.

CLBridges

I want to get on and grind a bit but I'm tired. Wish I could win the lottery and do what I want everyday, I would have to start playing first though lol. Definitely wanna try the hard mode raid this weekend.

ethomaz

Banned
You guys won't believe.

I said the only think that stop Destiny to download from Rest Mode is a breakout...

Fuck because I reach home and my mon and father says they are feeling bad because how hot it was today without air conditioner... and I asked why? The electrical transformer in my neighborhood like exploded and take about 5 hours or more to the electrical company change to a new one.

Yeap... fucking breakout.

I'm now download the patch :(

Top Bottom