• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Spades

Any gaffers beat it yet?

Just beat it with my squad!

0nsvadO.jpg

Really enjoyable - I thought the HM additions were great.

Strider

Dont wanna spam too much so sorry about that... But still looking for 2 more for a fresh normal WotM. Starting as soon as we have 6.

1. Me
2 Ricky
3. chewy
4. Reven

Edit: Lookin like we'll have to push this back to another time. Sorry those of you who signed up.

I'm unclear what you need to do to fill out the Take a Strike section of the record book. I can't seem to select normal difficulty from the playlist, and if I just pick the strike from the map then set it to normal that doesn't seem to count for it either.

I'm unclear what you need to do to fill out the Take a Strike section of the record book. I can't seem to select normal difficulty from the playlist, and if I just pick the strike from the map then set it to normal that doesn't seem to count for it either.

You have to run strikes in one of the two Siva Strike playlists (Normal or Heroic).

Got a 395 Ghost from AF which pushed me to 393. Nightfall reward has been the highest LL piece of gear I have received at 396.

Mrgamer

Dont wanna spam too much so sorry about that... But still looking for 2 more for a fresh normal WotM. Starting as soon as we have 6.

1. Me
2 Ricky
3. chewy
4. Reven

Edit: Lookin like we'll have to push this back to another time. Sorry those of you who signed up.
still looking?psn v1br4t1ons

Mindlog

RNG is the worst.
~8 Helmets from 9 Faction packages.
Eris hasn't given me an artifact since she became 'the source for artifacts.'
Is there two chests in hard mode? If it's just one how does one use the wrong chest?

Ah
Hey ya. Once again my apologies for not sending you the invite earlier. Completely my fault. You had your name in time. I was going to give you my spot earlier. If it's any consolation we only got 1/2 through it.

The HM twists are fun, but nothing dramatic.

Top Bottom