• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Awesome, thanks man :) This is the third time I've posted in here but the first reply!

Rasengan is a true soldier. The next couple of days will be hard to get attention for lower level activities. The patch today opened up more options for higher level players and they will be working on progression to 390 for the hard mode raid.

Spdrmn15

Neo Member
I'm currently at akasis 2nd stage on normal and 3 people just left, anyone want to help us finish it? We've grabbed all the monitors so far too.

Ps4, psn spdrmn15

Nightfall done, Celestial Nighthawk pays off. Got a 396 chest piece for the effort.

Edit: Also opened the Strike Hoard chest and got a 393 Treads and a 393 Artifact. I was 392 LL when I opened it, hopefully that was on the low-end of LL rewards from the Skeleton Key chests and not the norm.

Mindlog

We had two people die in the safe room for some reason while three lived.
Could be lag. We were getting massive Iron Banner type lag in our raid. However, we've had no problems with all 6 surviving when we were in the room.
How hard is the NF now? I am only 366 at the moment probably not poassible?
Unfortunately, the combination of Cabal and Solar Burn makes the final encounter in this Nightfall very difficult even at the highest of Light Levels. 366 is a high enough LL, but it can still be very hard. LL isn't as important as a good team.

Will be easier to find a group later in the week. Almost everybody is in the hard raid now.

Epcott

What's the better artifact?
Memory of Perun to detect enemy gaurdians with full supers

Or

Memory of Timur to make minor minions attack each other?

Also, is there any space left in GAF Clan? Cornballer had yet to let me in :(

I'd need to start soon if we can get a group.

Any more takers for a normal mode raid?

1.Me
2. chewy
3. Ricky
4 ?
5. ??
6. ???

If we cant get 3 more pretty soon we can always setup a time for tomorrow night if you guys are able and would wanna clear one then.
Tomorrow would be a no go for me.

Reven

I'd need to start soon if we can get a group.

Any more takers for a normal mode raid?

1.Me
2. chewy
3. Ricky
4 ?
5. ??
6. ???

If we cant get 3 more pretty soon we can always setup a time for tomorrow night if you guys are able and would wanna clear one then.

I can join up. I'm a 367 warlock. PSN: PvtPyleFMJ

Top Bottom