• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Have yet to run into Randal.

That's because you haven't put some respek on his name. It's Rahndell, The Perfected.

616.jpg

What strike is that?

wretched eye, its the one where koviks (not vosik, but the names are almost identical) controls a chained ogre. the ogre breaks free eventually, but the problem is koviks is shooting at you with the ogres eye, and its void damage.

Heroic raid tier difficulty when the burn is void, like this week.

LiK

wretched eye, its the one where koviks (not vosik, but the names are almost identical) controls a chained ogre. the ogre breaks free eventually, but the problem is koviks is shooting at you with the ogres eye, and its void damage.

bless you.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Nope. That strike is hard enough as it is. Fuck those shanks coming down, and fuck my teammates for never shooting the g-damn shanks.

That said, that fight can be 100% cheesed by hiding in the pipes.

X-Frame

So do the Normal Mode raid weapons drop at higher light in the Hard Mode chest? Or will the Normal Mode weapons always be capped at 385?

Is there still an infusion glitch? I infused a 388 with a 391 and ended at 392. If there is I don't mind.

Apparently it happens all the time whenever you infuse something into a 3X1 item. So it works to turn a 371 into 372, 381 into 382, and 391 into 392. Not sure why, but not complaining!

Sky Walker

After using Raid pulse rifle, sniper,and machine gun : Bungie did a terrific job in the raid weapons. Even though I'm not a big fan of high rate of fire machine guns, yet thele raid one is really fun to use. Such a big step from KF weapons.

I've ran that strike maybe 30 plus times and had no idea he was using the ogre's eye against me! lol That along with the name of the strike totally makes it so much cooler now. That's awesome haha!

Just goes to show how little you pay attention when you grind the strike playlist for keys :/

vin-buc

Just posting to get this organized.

Outbreak Prime Quest (Nightfall, 3 Public Events, 3 Crucible/Heroic Strikes, 50 Pulse Rifle Kills, Siva Engine). 9PM EST, PSN:

1. Vin-Buc (Hunter)
2. Pandora012 (Warlock)
3. ????????? (Titan)

Melchiah

I can imagine. I did the Abomination Heist today, and the boss took a few tries. Goddam void burn. Although, Nightstalker sub-class also deals pretty good damage in return.

This post... that avatar...

Heh!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I only had to use 1/3 of my 6000 heavy ammo to get everyone to 394. Have yet to do raid and NF with two. Doing good.

Anybody want to tear stuff up in the forge?

molnizzle

Any HM raid forming?

So do the Normal Mode raid weapons drop at higher light in the Hard Mode chest? Or will the Normal Mode weapons always be capped at 385?

They cap at 385. Chests too. One guy in my last run got 2 exotics from one chest, one at 385 and the other 398. So basically normal drops are normal drops and Heroic drops are Heroic drops, you just get both for doing HM first in the week.

LiK

I've ran that strike maybe 30 plus times and had no idea he was using the ogre's eye against me! lol That along with the name of the strike totally makes it so much cooler now. That's awesome haha!

Just goes to show how little you pay attention when you grind the strike playlist for keys :/

F that boss. He's harder than some raid bosses in Heroic with void burn :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So many things that can kill you, and I can't see how it can be done with 5, so each death is a wipe. Any advice hawk?
It absolutely can be done with 5!

Remember that you don't need to be perfect on each bombing run. There's nothing wrong with taking 4 or even 5 rounds of bombs to get to each DPS phase. As a corollary of this, having everyone survive is way, way more valuable than getting every bomb to hit the boss.

edit: As far as calling the wipe- if a death occurs before even reaching the first DPS phase, then certainly wipe it. If you've at least completed that, keep it going.

Ambitious

So in order to make HM armor actually look different than NM armor, I need a truckload of this silver dust microtransaction bullshit? Seriously?

Frostburn

Aight i'm sure we can get a group set up. What time were you thinking?

1 - Frost
2 - commish
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -

My baby goes to bed around 8:00PM est now and I usually help with that so anytime after 8 should work for me. If you wanted to get started earlier feel free to raid without me though, family comes first.

Top Bottom