• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Heroic run #2 complete. One of our group got weasel'd during the first Aksis damage phase so we 5-manned the rest of the encounter. We even got the guy who got kicked back in time so he could get the rewards lol.

WNMYOYn.jpg

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Stupid question incoming:

After you complete the first three missions of RoI, what do you do after that? My nephew doesn't have the Patrol, the Strike, or the other missions. We've run through the first three missions a few times, but nothing opens up for him. I have no idea what to do now.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ok guys group up!

Okay, looking at these folks, for 8 pm EST:

1 - Frost
2 - commish
3 - running
4 - Branaghs
5 - Azys
6 - 7thassassin

vin-buc

Outbreak Prime Quest (Nightfall, 3 Public Events, 3 Crucible/Heroic Strikes, 50 Pulse Rifle Kills, Siva Engine). 9PM EST, PSN:

1. Vin-Buc (Hunter)
2. Pandora012 (Warlock)
3. ????????? (Titan)

Any Titan around to help with this?

vin-buc

Post for new page:

Outbreak Prime Quest (Nightfall, 3 Public Events, 3 Crucible/Heroic Strikes, 50 Pulse Rifle Kills, Siva Engine). 9PM EST, PSN:

1. Vin-Buc (Hunter)
2. Pandora012 (Warlock)
3. ????????? (Titan)

Post for new page:

1. Vin-Buc (Hunter)
2. Pandora012 (Warlock)
3. ????????? (Titan)

I need to finish this on my Titan so I can help.

Psn: thenal84

Edit: I will be on in 15-20 min

Mindlog

Thank you Rocca and Vincent. Sorry about going idle in the middle there. Got a call.

397 primary from nightfall~

~My Scout Rifle drop has the exact same roll as Hung Jury.

Dez_

So I just did Archon's Forge with one other person; perfected Shanks. We unfortunately couldn't get them all within the time limit. The game kept playing the metal Sepiks music after the fact and the door to put more offerings wouldn't open up. The game got stuck, apparently. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also, it goes without saying, but do not go into AF with the intention of doing your gunsmith bounties. Missed out on a higher level ghost because of that.

I can't wait until the idea of hard mode of some sort isn't "enemies that can basically one shot you"

Edit: I can only try this a few more times.

Top Bottom