• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Dez_

DGaf is the best gaf!

Special thanks to:

Dez
Rasengan
Jafku
JJShadow
Thrillho

They got an 8 year old an outbreak prime quest for his birthday.
Glad to help. Jafku did an excellent job of keeping everything coordinated. Final run and we managed to pull it off. Good games everyone.

JJShadow

DGaf is the best gaf!

Special thanks to:

Dez
Rasengan
Jafku
JJShadow
Thrillho

They got an 8 year old an outbreak prime quest for his birthday.

Congrats to your kid! He did an awesome job down there, I'm pretty sure he will be a nice addition to DGaf when Destiny 2 is here :p

Good games everyone!

phen0m24

do the older raids give good drops?

Not if higher light level is your goal. They cap out at whatever that raid dropped.

You can't go into VoG or Crota and expect a 390 drop. It will be 160.

People run the old raids for nostalgia purposes, or to get things they never got.

Mythoclast, the Crota primaries, etc. (when primaries were still elemental)

I have been blinking for 10 years son, i know what you are gonna do there

l0MYByx4C4e6TYLF6.gif

Perfectly calculated

Trakan

Bungie is finally shying away from cheap mechanics and the WotM is considered one of the best raids in the game. The difficulty is perfect.

The game shouldn't be balanced around people like me that complete everything.

I couldn't agree more. I vastly prefer mechanic changes than artificial difficulty via unobtainable LLs or giving bosses a shit ton more health.

WotM is fantastic. (But fix those goddamn frame drops, Bungo.)

shermas

I finished the HM Aksis fight today with an LFG group. One wipe (a guy didn't have his super yet and tried to super his captain) during the first servitor/captain part. Then we nailed it on our second run.

During the 2nd teleport, a captain fell off the map with a cannon, so we had to miss a DPS phase, then the right empowered missed a jump during the 4th teleport.

We still did enough damage during the other DPS segments to finish the fight (it was really close at the end... I didn't think we were going to get the last 5%).

Three dark drinkers and 3 guys using the cannons... crazy how much damage you can do.

Top Bottom