• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah Deku is the final warrior of light.

yvBoghW.gif

LiK

Joined into a Skirmish in progress where it was 3v1. Totally dominated and won it. Hope that random was happy me another random joined just in time, lol

Ragarra

Looking for 3 guardians for HM Wotm, planning to start 830pm eastern tomorrow (Friday) on psn.

3. Keakster
4. Ragarra
5. Snake__
6. xTHExSHEPx

Commish mains a Titan and I'm a Warlock but I think we all have one of each class

I'm a Warlock. I need a hunter and Titan. On psn. Hoffelcopter. I'll join if you can two can do that.

Is there a Titan and a Hunter willing to do a Nightfall and a little more with me for the OP quest?

I've exhausted all of my Three of Coins and Skeleton Keys and came up a single light short of 400. Everything except for my Gauntlets (399) is 400 LL. Every time I used a Skeleton Key on the Abomination Heist Strike I got the Hunter Gauntlets except for the last time.

Also, in my experience when I was 398 LL and used an Exotic engram it always decrypted at 399, when I hit 399 they always decrypted at 400, just something to consider.

I have four of the eight Iron Lords Artifacts at 400 LL and over the course of about 10 Crucible matches today I got five weapons at 400 LL for infusion ( three Primaries, a Special, and a Heavy). Crucible is a great source for weapon and class item infusion.

Dez_

Anyone mind helping a Titan get the black spindle from today's daily?

In case anyone isn't able to help out today, I believe you can automatically do the black spindle mission, regardless if it's the daily. I think you need to adjust the difficulty when picking the mission, just so you know.

Top Bottom