• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

I just got 2 Skeleton keys from one strike !!!

4102.jpg

Man, give me some of that RNG.

vin-buc

The exotic materials part of the exotic sword quest SUCKS!!!!!

As a new Destiny player I'm trying to catch up and the WoTM talk is all about that Dark Drinker. I was all excited about going after it until I saw Datto's video on "how-to".

Lol - no thank you.

Reven

As a new Destiny player I'm trying to catch up and the WoTM talk is all about that Dark Drinker. I was all excited about going after it until I saw Datto's video on "how-to".

Lol - no thank you.

Yeah, and unfortunately I'm not even getting dark drinker. I started this quest 2 or 3 weeks ago for raze-lighter because it was good for farming Omnigul.

LiK

Man, once fatigue set in, I was doing so badly in PVP. Just wanted to finish off the Supremacy in the book but it's a legendary mark mode and the teammates were sooooo bad. They don't even pick up the deny crests. Maybe tomorrow.

Yeah. I'll just wait. A little patience will go a long way in saving exotic shards for infusion.

This DLC just dropped anyways, so I'm the type where now that I'm above 390 and all 3 I'm good - I can take me time to get to 400. I like playing at my pace: Getting a good start at the beginning and pacing to the next cap.

I'm for "playing how you want" whether you rush it or not, so if I were you and you're the patient type - keep them til like someone mentioned above 398/399.

Also, as you approach that level, at 396/397 start just saving Skeleton Keys, then as you approach 398, use them en masse.

Also hoping for Dunemarchers from Xur.

One thing that really really annoys me about RoI is that all the legendary engrams still decrypt into year 2 weps and I dont think I really like any of them. So is the only way to get the new legendaries basically faction/vanguard level ups and buying from vendors?

Top Bottom