• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
She's only 13 months

She'll learn GraveRobberX's Success to Edging and Be Patrol Master for Destiny 4: The way back home in 2022

my wife recently secretly recorded my son sitting on the couch putting on the gold headset and turning on the PS4 using the controller. He's 2 years old.

I have already trained him to hand me the remote and controller so now I never have to get off the couch again.

He will be grinding heroic strikes for high level blues in Destiny 2 DLC by the time he graduates from kindergarten.

noomi

Whats the general consensus of the raid pulse rifle?

I had a chance to try it this morning in the Archon Forge and I enjoyed it. Haven't used it in the raid yet, but willing to give it a shot in my next run.

GunnerZ

Whats the general consensus of the raid pulse rifle?

I had a chance to try it this morning in the Archon Forge and I enjoyed it. Haven't used it in the raid yet, but willing to give it a shot in my next run.
I really like it. It was the first primary I got to 400. Full auto on a pulse rifle is a plus in my book.

It does pretty good in the raid it wrecks dregs and vandals and it 1 bursts the shanks at Aksis. I recommend giving it a try.

my wife recently secretly recorded my son sitting on the couch putting on the gold headset and turning on the PS4 using the controller. He's 2 years old.

I have already trained him to hand me the remote and controller so now I never have to get off the couch again.

He will be grinding heroic strikes for high level blues in Destiny 2 DLC by the time he graduates from kindergarten.

My son is 5 and I let him mess about on an alt just running about on earth patrol and doing some of the beginning quests.

He now has a copy of his own (x360 version and only silver account)

noomi

I really like it. It was the first primary I got to 400. Full auto on a pulse rifle is a plus in my book.

It does pretty good in the raid it wrecks dregs and vandals and it 1 bursts the shanks at Aksis. I recommend giving it a try.

Gunnerz MVP.

Going to try it next raid in that case, really like the way it sounds too. Thanks bruh

Yeah, in my limited time/use with it, it seems really good. That and the raid auto rifle are my favorites from the WOTM thus far. Even though I favor scout rifles the Chaos Dogma felt a bit underwhelming as I would rather play with the Hung Jury, Keystone, or even the Mida instead.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Strikes can drop them, strikes can drop them, &
strikes
have a chance to drop them as well.

Unfortunately, skeleton keys are 100% RNG.

If using a key, do you have to do the strike in heroic? Or does the 320 light version work

Its honestly pretty annoying that Crucible drops gear up to 400, win or lose, but strike gear only drops to 385. Unless you open a chest with a skeleton key, which I have had 0 drop since the freebie a month ago.

I don't mind PvPing, but it should be in line with similar PvE activities.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well my niece had to leave abruptly
Her moms got dinner date with her girls, sh she had to go
Only got to play with her for 1.5 hour 😔
Oh wells she'll be back next week for some fun

She adores Justin Beiber's Company song so much
She's 13 freaking months old and she's already got her first boy crush

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Reposted: Stupid question incoming:

After you complete the first three missions of RoI, what do you do after that? My nephew doesn't have the Patrol, the Strike, or the other missions. We've run through the first three missions a few times, but nothing opens up for him. I have no idea what to do now.

Top Bottom