• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

stumbled into an AF with me n 2 others if anyone wants to join on me.

psn jen867530nine

edit.. 4 of us and we didnt do enough damage to the perfected servitor in time. Lame.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah we wrecked that AF.

Got two 400 class items but I wanted a 400 artifact. They seem to be much more rare to get.

Reven

Its crazy how hit or miss drops can be in this game. I have gotten at least 30 class items (decrypted and blue/purple engrams) from the forge in the past few days but only 1 artifact.

shermas

Class item drops rates were significantly reduced from forge post patch.

That's not really confirmed, right? It's still just RNG unless I missed something.

I've had almost nothing but blues (minus a 397 shell) from the Forge today. I got three artifacts yesterday, but nothing today. Still more fun than grinding CoO and Eris and hoping for an artifact.

At least my Titan now has a full set of forge armor (stellar whatever).

That's not really confirmed, right? It's still just RNG unless I missed something.

I've had almost nothing but blues (minus a 397 shell) from the Forge today. I got three artifacts yesterday, but nothing today. Still more fun than grinding CoO and Eris and hoping for an artifact.

At least my Titan now has a full set of forge armor (stellar whatever).

Anecdotal at best but everyone's experience has been the same so far; Class item drops were most common from forge pre-patch and now they are most rare.

Ghosts and artifacts are dropping like candy.

The forge weapons' drop rate was also increased.

Anecdotal at best but everyone's experience has been the same so far; Class item drops were most common from forge pre-patch and now they are most rare.

Ghosts and artifacts are dropping like candy.

The forge weapons' drop rate was also increased.

Not a single ghost drop for me, in fact, i only got class items lol

Rizzi

gTUl5W2.jpg
Seems useful!
Kind of a shame I hate sniper rifles.

JJShadow

Got Vosiks 2nd Phase CP for WotM HM, if we manage to gather a group we can start from there or from the 1st if required

WotM HM (starting on Vosiks Phase 2) - PS4
1. JJShadow77
2. hedera_
3. GraveRobberX

Starting as soon as we are 6

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Got Vosiks 2nd Phase CP for WotM HM, if we manage to gather a group we can start from there or from the 1st if required

1. JJShadow77
2. hedera_
3. GraveRobberX

I'll join

Hedera

1. JJShadow77
2. hedera_

I'm up for it. I'll be ready in about 15 min.

Nothus

What is the best crucible iron lord artifact?

Radar active?
Reduced DoT?
Skorri's for the faster supers?
Or you could go for the money shot and try deflecting some projectiles!

I'm tempted to try the one that gets rid of your super but gives you extra grenades and a stat boost because, tbh, I hate using the tether in pvp.

Silvard

1. JJShadow77

I'll go but I'd like to start from Voksis Phase 1. It takes no time at all to do and it's an extra chance at an exotic above our level.

JJShadow

I'll go but I'd like to start from Voksis Phase 1. It takes no time at all to do and it's an extra chance at an exotic above our level.

Sure! Let´s do it

WotM HM - PS4
1. JJShadow77
2. hedera_
3. GraveRobberX
4. MostWantedZero
5. Silvard
6. wild_whiskey

We got our 6th, sending invites now

IbukiLordSA

What is bad about Hawkmoon? I have been looking for an exotic Handcannon, would if be worth swapping out my existing one for this one sold by Xur while running around doing bounties?

I'm using this at the moment:

NuhunYd.jpg

I'm tempted to try the one that gets rid of your super but gives you extra grenades and a stat boost because, tbh, I hate using the tether in pvp.

Just between you and me... I think it's amazing! (dont want too many people catching on and the crucible ends up being full of Felwinter users lol)

I currently run my NightStalker hunter with:

Memory of Felwinter (Lose super, grant extra grenade and melee and regen grenade and melee on orb pickups plus a significant boost to intellect and discipline)

Graviton Forfeit (Grants Shadestep) with Better Already (Shield regen on Orb pickup)
Vortex grenades

Envenomed (smoke grenades do damage)

Lockdown (grenades and smokes last twice as long)

Keen Scout (enemies the player looks at or damages gain a red X and appear on radar as a white circle. Motion Tracker is more precise. Sprint faster, crouch walk faster.)

And i'll run this with a god roll Hopscotch, Clever Dragon or Imago (with 3rd eye for radar) or a Monte Carlo sometimes for even quicker smoke regen.

With this build you pretty much always have a vortex grenade and smoke grenade for great damage and area denial... your throwables last 2x normal... you're the most mobile person in the game with shadestep faster sprint and faster crouch walk... you can see a super detailed radar at all times (with primary) and you can see enemies you looked at through walls with Keen Scout. You're also filling your vortex and smoke grenade when you touch an orb... you're also instantly refilling your shield when you run over an orb.

Overall it's a SUPER powerful build and i love it as you can net many more kills just by losing your super.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
PSN acting loopy

PSN Network Sign-In is bogged

My Wi-Fi and Ethernet working, but not connecting to PSN

Resetting router

Top Bottom