• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

XAL

It's possible to reach 400 without touching the HM raid but you need like a vault filled with every kind of exotic engrams. I got my warlock from 387 up to 397~ish without doing HM raid. I used this method : Encrypt exotics to raid LL > farm AF for ghosts, artifacts and class items to rais their LL. Rinse and repeat. Not to mention doing NF somewhere during the process.

Also, I kept few engrams as infusion fodder for my other alts to encrypt them as soon as I hit 400 with my warlock. Encrypting exotic engrams at 400 LL guardian guarantees you 400 LL stuff.

Or just wait until Iron Banner.

XAL

It is. Starting it up. If a kind soul is willing to join up and help us, that'd be much appreciated (PSN: ZonySUX).

I can join, did it yesterday with my hunter. Need it for my titan.

Need to use toilet real quick first.

PSN: OHGODTHEBEES

edit: nuts Bizzong beat me to it

Ramirez

14692169_10154016166936989_1723256904673072371_o.jpg

I can die a happy Hunter now. I love this shit, one of the coolest designs Bungie has ever done, IMO.

WeTeHa

Looking for a couple people for our first hard mode run.

Starting at about 10 am EST.

1. Me
2. Pandora
3. Light Knight
4. LKS friend
5. Nico

123rl

Anyone want to run a raid on Sunday evening (GMT) on the Xbox? I haven't done WOTM before so I'll be going in almost blind. I'll need a patient group and maybe a sherpa or two

Lima

Man Jigga had a good idea to farm fragments. Just get a siege machine checkpoint and keep running that over and over. 3 fragments in 5 minutes. I know what I will be doing tomorrow.

Spirit3

Anyone interested in doing a for fun hard mode run in about 2 hours time? Or just normal mode raid for my warlock. Happy to do either.

Man Jigga had a good idea to farm fragments. Just get a siege machine checkpoint and keep running that over and over. 3 fragments in 5 minutes. I know what I will be doing tomorrow.

You get 1 fragment for every repeat boss clears.

Yay, got the SIVA Engine. Thanks Gutz and Drewz for the help. Well, I'm glad I joined Ruthless' raid now, lol

Yeah, glad you remembered...I had forgotten about the monitors by that point :p

Keinu

I got Destiny back when it originally launched, but never got around to actually play it then for different reasons. If I start now with just the original game I allready own, how does that work? Are there any multiplayer stuff I get or is it severly limited content?

I got Destiny back when it originally launched, but never got around to actually play it then for different reasons. If I start now with just the original game I allready own, how does that work? Are there any multiplayer stuff I get or is it severly limited content?

Don't bother if you don't have all the content.

LiK

Joined Grave at AF and someone else joined and we happened to be 3 different classes. Got the battery partially charged already lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This game is such a cock tease

Chasing after a 400 Artifact, 7 all 399, FML..

At least they go into Iron Lord Artifacts

LiK

This game is such a cock tease

Chasing after a 400 Artifact, 7 all 399, FML..

At least they go into Iron Lord Artifacts

You wanna do 3 heroics strikes with me? I just need it for SIVA battery. Any Warlocks wanna join?

Edit: holy shit, it's 7am. Been up for 24 hours. Gonna sleep lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
You wanna do 3 heroics strikes with me? I just need it for SIVA battery. Any Warlocks wanna join?

Sure which class you want me as

By the way, I'm streaming in 2 minutes to decrypt all this loot from AF

Kluster and I are looking for an extra person for Trials. We're not stellar, so mainly looking to complete the bounties and (maybe) get 5 wins.

He is a 383 warlock, I'm a 371 titan.

Anyone wanna join?

Anyone want to run a raid on Sunday evening (GMT) on the Xbox? I haven't done WOTM before so I'll be going in almost blind. I'll need a patient group and maybe a sherpa or two

What time is evening for you? I can probably do the Sherpaing but may have to bail after a few hours if family stuff comes up. Someone on Discord was looking as well (was that you?)

Deku Tree

I did a seven win card and then a flawless Trials card last night.

Now I only need two 400 LL helmets to get all three toons to 400 LL. If only I had two skeleton keys 🔑 then I could run blighted chalice twice and get it done.

Hey guys, new player here. I recently started up Destiny again after only giving it an hour or 2 a year ago. Now I've got my Titan upto LL 303 but there's still a lot of stuff that I haven't managed to do. I really want to up my reputation with the Queen's Wrath but the bounties have been killing me cause I can't do them solo or matchmake with anybody (mostly just kill the Taken Zealots while patrolling)

There's also the challenge of the elders that I'd like to do and I haven't even done a raid yet. I'm on PS4 and I live in Karachi [GMT +05]. PSN ID is lucebuce . I can play with people from the Middle East and with European players but American players will probably get too laggy.

If anyone would like to play sometime, do let me know.

Deku Tree

It feels like Perfecteds have a much higher item class item, ghost, and artifact drop rate.

I only had two four 400 drops from AF out of like 9999999999999 items.

When you are 400 LL then all your class item, ghost, and artifact drops will be 400 LL.

TP-DK

I did a seven win card and then a flawless Trials card last night.

Now I only need two 400 LL helmets to get all three toons to 400 LL. If only I had two skeleton keys 🔑 then I could run blighted chalice twice and get it done.

Ill trade you my two skeleton keys for two trial flawless runs ;)

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I have pretty much everything at 400 or 399 excerpt for my chest which is at 390 on both characters. Where can I get some high level chest pieces? There is no strike specific one.

Top Bottom