• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

LifEndz

390 Warlock looking for a group for HM raid if anyone is putting one together or in need of one more.

Same here, except I'm a 386 warlock. I'm about to hit the LFG's but if anyone is planning on running HM fresh, please send an add my way. PSN Lifendz

Is anyone else watching the MLG tournament/exhibition match of Destiny competitive mp? Its very nice to see a casted mp Destiny match. Hope it takes off in some way, competitive Destiny could be quite fun to watch. Don't know if its old or not, but just found it surprising it was there.

vin-buc

Why are people using the horn in trials. Truth is so much better.

Honestly - that 4th round is a fight for the heavy and from the few times that I've played Trials everyone gets killed before getting it. I'd rather leave an exotic slot open for something else.

Good news... In an upcoming patch, they will be removing the silver dust requirement for Trials, Raid and Iron Lord ornaments.

CvVfWO_WEAEzGzh

Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/216171030

stn

Two questions! New Destiny player.

1. I talked to some NPC on the social hub and was instantly boosted up to level 25. I also got a bunch of free leveled gear. Why? Not that I'm complaining...

2. How do I know which story missions I have completed? I notice that, even after I do a story mission, it stays on my map.

Thanks!

X-Frame

Good news... In an upcoming patch, they will be removing the silver dust requirement for Trials, Raid and Iron Lord ornaments.

Holy shit that was fast. I was not expecting that until like December. Amazing, nice job Bungie.

If only Trials gear was re-rollable though like Raid gear.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Two questions! New Destiny player.

1. I talked to some NPC on the social hub and was instantly boosted up to level 25. I also got a bunch of free leveled gear. Why? Not that I'm complaining...

2. How do I know which story missions I have completed? I notice that, even after I do a story mission, it stays on my map.

Thanks!

You received a package boost for buying the Taken King version. If you bought the Collection, the boost would have been to 40.

They should be colored in red. New missions will just have the yellow circle outline.

If you want some help running the tougher stuff sometime look me up.

Top Bottom