• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

LifEndz

Wrath of the Machine Heroic is killing my soul. Why. Why can't people do the simple things like talk and jump onto a pillar.

gt86

Honestly I have played countless hours of destiny with no friends. I haven't done ANY raids, if some people would like to add me my PSN ID is BlownMyLoad, right now I'm playing with a 343 hunter and 330ish warlock. I would like to do some raids and the last prison of elders.

Honestly I have played countless hours of destiny with no friends. I haven't done ANY raids, if some people would like to add me my PSN ID is BlownMyLoad, right now I'm playing with a 343 hunter and 330ish warlock. I would like to do some raids and the last prison of elders.
You are not alone on playing Destiny solo. I'm mainly a solo player, none of my local PSN friends play Destiny, so I just do missions etc. I have done the past three raids, but not WotM yet. With that said, I was still able to get my two characters to 390. It's doable, but the grind is worse after 385 without raiding. Add me is ya need a player for basic coop, etc. I dont mind doing minial tasks, the gameplay is so good, it relaxes me and doing old raids is a blast still. PSN: Neonightmare.

ERMint13

Pretty good trials player here: ps4: broadbandit if anyone needs 1

I'm signed off for the week but I'd like to play some next week. I haven't played much in Yr3 and was really getting into it Yr2 before I took a long break.

Send me a FR or message if you want Brolly1016.

I can help with PoE if you want. Just send me a message. I sometimes help my wife through and we 2 person it so ndb to have another.

shermas

2 nightfalls done: 18 strange coins in one and 10 3oC and 1 strange coin in the other. Bungie, pls.

After reading all the horror stories about the final room, I went with the 'hide along the wall' strategy... worked out pretty well.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What's the point of wearing any other artifact other than the iron ones. I see all these other cool ones but no perks is a deal breaker.

Melchiah

What's the point of wearing any other artifact other than the iron ones. I see all these other cool ones but no perks is a deal breaker.

Having both intellect and discipline boosts, and sub-class perks. Most of the RoI artifacts seem to have strength, and some have different sub-class perks than void.

Zocano

I know people complain about shotgun meta.

But at least shotgun meta (shotgun play in general) is more reactive and actually let's you have map flow.

Camping sniper games are slow boring slogs that just turn the matches into super exchanges after every round. I'd take a hundred shot gun rushing games over just stalled out sniper games.

Ambitious

I can't believe I have nothing to do in Destiny

That's a fucking first

All NF's, 3 HM Raids, Every fucking Bounty Imaginable, then hit Patrol hard and earned like 5+ Vanguard levels on each Guardian

Need to tone down my Patrolling and Bounty escapades

Sucks I only look forward to the 4 Strange Coins and 4 Motes of Light from the packages
390 Weapons or Armor really do hamper your LL
Wish the packages went at least to 395
390 > 400 a 10LL Gap sucks

Anyone interested in Vault of Glass HM?

I wanna do it once full then Atheons x3

Seeing if there's any interest

Yeah, + I'm bored, nothing to do till reset

In case you get bored again this week, I'm always down for CE and KF. Still need the Necrochasm, the KF ship, the KF shaders and the CM emblems.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I know people complain about shotgun meta.

But at least shotgun meta (shotgun play in general) is more reactive and actually let's you have map flow.

Camping sniper games are slow boring slogs that just turn the matches into super exchanges after every round. I'd take a hundred shot gun rushing games over just stalled out sniper games.

I agree and I use a sniper. I lose patience myself. The last three or four games were literally just waiting till overtime each damn round. It's all in the maps. I wish Bungie made trials only maps that are more balanced.

Good games to everyone I played with. Always next week. Got the cat and sparrow. I just want a few more gear and I'm good.

Driz would've loved all the crazy bladedancing. Did some dancing around supers several times for clutch final round kills.

sdfsdfsdfee937.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Any point in doing the eva quest? Not going to bother if all you get are masks as rewards like last year. But if something like emblems and shaders, yeah.

Nothus

Man I was really looking forward to getting all the stuff from the festival. I'll be gutted if the majority of it is behind a paywall :(

I finally got the Chaperone. I understand why people don't use it, but I kind of feel like if all shotguns were like this PvP would be in a much better place right now.

Top Bottom