• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

shingi70

Banned
So is all the stuff this year hidden behind Ever verse, I want a ghost and Sparrow pretty badly, but after throwing 500 silver down and getting shitty consumables I'm pretty down on this. Might just grab that excoriated emote and call it a day.

shingi70

Banned
So you need to buy most of the stuff?

It looks like it, and it's all random so unlike past lottboxes you aren't even at least guaranteed something useful. If I remember correctly last year the only thing that was locked behind the PayPal was the blue skull mask.

Namikaze1

I got a stolen rune for anyone at the kill a court of oryx member summoned by a stolen rune part if anyone needs it. PSN is namikaze1.

Edit: used up now.

Taborcarn

Ugh first FoL quest said wear a mask while getting Crucible kills. Wasn't till a few matches later that I went into the details and saw it has to be an Engram mask. So no credit, and a couple drops that were super low that would have definitely upped my LL.

Oh well, just salty.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ugh first FoL quest said wear a mask while getting Crucible kills. Wasn't till a few matches later that I went into the details and saw it has to be an Engram mask. So no credit, and a couple drops that were super low that would have definitely upped my LL.

Oh well, just salty.

I switch my Helmet just as the announcement comes that game is ending soon

I drop from 399 to 359, no way I'm taking that hit
Got 2 Primary 400's to drop, thank fuck I switched

Silvard

Fresh HM WoTM!

1. SilvardCT
2. Subtervotion
3. DekuBleep
4. Talos_AI
5. MrCriminal

Blunoise and Xion385, we would be full with either of you, but you're both offline.

so that's when i should switch. good to know.

I do this anytime i'm forced to not be max light in the crucible. The last minute of the match i'll go back to max light for those post-game drops.

Just really goes to show that Bungie screwed that up and drops should be tied to the max light available with everything in your inventory... not what's equipped that very second.

GraveRobberX

I do this anytime i'm forced to not be max light in the crucible. The last minute of the match i'll go back to max light for those post-game drops.

Just really goes to show that Bungie screwed that up and drops should be tied to the max light available with everything in your inventory... not what's equipped that very second.

They can easily cover it by adding your LL max so the game know what you are at all times

How hard can it be to be go 399 (399)
If I put on the FoL Mask for quest or whatever 359 (399)

At least the game will know not to drop loot below my Max LL at the time

Stupid to stop playing in Crucible and swap weapons and armor, sometimes doing so equals a loss cause your in menu doing so and die netting them a free kill, it happens often

Unknown be right there, have to PSN update

I wonder if Eva Levante will sell different masks every day and if her selection will include new masks that you otherwise would get from the loot bag.
Also, do you get a free loot bag with every character upon completing Eva's quest or just with your first one and the others get trash? I don't remember which questline hosed you with your alts last year: FotL or SRL.

GraveRobberX

I wonder if Eva Levante will sell different masks every day and if her selection will include new masks that you otherwise would get from the loot bag.
Also, do you get a free loot bag with every character upon completing Eva's quest or just with your first one and the others get trash? I don't remember which one hosed you with your alts last year: FotL or SRL quests.

Looks like she'll sell different masks everyday
You fill up candy bag and trade it in for one of the ones she's selling

I think the Specials ones from this year might be all Boxes...

So, I was trying to get the Superblack shader from the Tiny Box of Raisins quest line. I took the "ascended raisins" to Zavala but I can't get him to trade with me. Am I missing something? I do not have the latest expansion, is the Superblack shader RoI exclusive?

Taborcarn

I switched it just as the final kill was made, guess I was too late. I'm 377 LL but had a primary drop at 340.

I have everything except the bloody flaming Wolf :(

You know what you gotta do...

raw

Bungie is HANGRY. Feed em!

Looks like she'll sell different masks everyday
You fill up candy bag and trade it in for one of the ones she's selling

I think the Specials ones from this year might be all Boxes...

Since I have yet to open one of the new loot boxes, I wonder:
Do you get mask dupes from them?
And if the masks from boxes dismantle into anything?

Top Bottom