• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

CLBridges

If anyone needs an extra body for raid, trials, PvP or whatever, holla at me. Off from work tomorrow so I'll be on for a few hours doing random stuff.

PSN: Ghostfacedon

blamite

Reviewing my Trophies for Destiny-I see I'm missing hte following:

Flawless Raider: Complete a raid without any of your fireteam dying
Raiding Party: Complete a raid with a full fireteam consisting of only your clan members.
Strength of the Pack: Complete a strike with a full fireteam consisting of only your clan members.

How likely is it that I can knock this out this weekend? I'm assuming Crota is the easiest Raid to complete Flawlessly-think anyone on GAF can help me with this and we can make sure we are in the same clan together?

My friend and I two-manned Crota for Flawless Raider and it gave us Raiding Party, too. So you don't need a full fireteam of 6 in the same clan for that one at least. You could also do one of the old PoE challenges for Raiding Party but not Flawless.

Mindlog

Starting a fresh HM WoTM!

1. SilvardCT
2. elfokel
3. Q-west
Yeah, caught the follow up message late. Apologies for not being ready on time.
Great raid though. Everything went pretty well and a laid back fun run was had by all.
I can't believe I have nothing to do in Destiny

That's a fucking first

All NF's, 3 HM Raids, Every fucking Bounty Imaginable, then hit Patrol hard and earned like 5+ Vanguard levels on each Guardian

Need to tone down my Patrolling and Bounty escapades

Sucks I only look forward to the 4 Strange Coins and 4 Motes of Light from the packages
390 Weapons or Armor really do hamper your LL
Wish the packages went at least to 395
390 > 400 a 10LL Gap sucks
8 hours left in this week's Paragon rep boost. Get crackin! :]

Feels good to no scope a bubble bro

l0MYxQFnoGu5QRpxC.gif

I let the gif go on because of the crispy no damage melee

Yeah, caught the follow up message late. Apologies for not being ready on time.
Great raid though. Everything went pretty well and a laid back fun run was had by all.

8 hours left in this week's Paragon rep boost. Get crackin! :]

Yeah. Good run overall. Sorry about fucking up a couple of times but raiding on the vita is tough.

I can't believe I have nothing to do in Destiny

That's a fucking first

All NF's, 3 HM Raids, Every fucking Bounty Imaginable, then hit Patrol hard and earned like 5+ Vanguard levels on each Guardian

Need to tone down my Patrolling and Bounty escapades

Sucks I only look forward to the 4 Strange Coins and 4 Motes of Light from the packages
390 Weapons or Armor really do hamper your LL
Wish the packages went at least to 395
390 > 400 a 10LL Gap sucks

Play Crucible for weapons/class item infusion fodder. I have close to 40 of my favorite weapons at 400 LL mostly due to Crucible end-of-match rewards.

Use 3oC and do an extended Heroic Strike playlist run for Exotics and Skeleton Keys.

Vanguard/Faction rewards really are only useful in hoping to get god-tier weapon rolls at this point.

Dez_

Made a quick attempt at playing trials today. Boy, that was not a fun experience. I'm not familiar enough with Burning Shrine, so I have no real idea how to approach.

Zocano

I'm sitting on a 9-0 card and would like to shoot for the cat emblem.

Are some people around willing to bash against some super teams for a bit?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm sitting on a 9-0 card and would like to shoot for the cat emblem.

Are some people around willing to bash against some super teams for a bit?

I have one too. If we can get a third. I'm also up for a mercury run on an alt.

If no go I'm going to try and finish this Shaxx bounty.

Top Bottom