• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Figured I'd go ahead and post this now. Anyone on ps4 looking to run hard mode wotm raid this evening around 6pm est (about 6 hours from now)? Let me know!

1) the7thAssassin-

2) XxkatsuxX

3) psynergylover

4)

5)

6)

I would like in on this but this would be my first hard attempt if that's ok? Cleared normal many times.

Psn thenal84

Zocano

I thought all the raid gear has been great.

Warlock crota helm is fucking awesome looking.

But Titan's have had the GOAT raid armor each time. Prison of Elder's titan armor still my favorite.

PoE.gif

Toki767

I kind of wish Bungie sold Skeleton Keys for Silver.

Or better yet, make it so that your odds of getting a Skeleton Key go up after each strike you finish that doesn't drop you one.

Deku Tree

I'm 392 and Shaxxfall gives me a 391 Bad Juju, SMDH.

It seems that there is a known bug with stuff when your LL is at a 1 in the last slot, or maybe also a 2 IDK. When you infuse a 391 into a 391 you can get a 392. But if it's 393 then this doesn't seem to happen. This is just a bug in the code. Maybe something similar happens for drops when your 392??

Pilgor

Nope they gone. This seems to start happening over 60 fragments on one character and then trying to move them with the API. Generally speaking try to spread them across your characters and try not to have more than 30 on one character.

Ridiculous. It will take a while to get enough to re-roll everything.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I still don't have one either.

Hey Hawkian, will you be running a WotM newbie raid this week? I'd love to be on the list. I'm taking the rest of the week off tomorrow to celebrate mah birthday(!) so scheduling should be pretty easy
It's going to be on Saturday, at noon (or I can move it a bit if that doesn't work for you) Eastern. Can you make it?

Pejo

Are there any tips or easy ways to finish the First Curse exotic quest yet? I am up to the part where I have to get killstreaks in PVP with that shitty white handcannon, and yea...it's not happening. I suck in PVP first of all, and it doesn't seem to work in private matches with friends. Surely there has to be some way to cheese this by now.

Niccolo

Are there any tips or easy ways to finish the First Curse exotic quest yet? I am up to the part where I have to get killstreaks in PVP with that shitty white handcannon, and yea...it's not happening. I suck in PVP first of all, and it doesn't seem to work in private matches with friends. Surely there has to be some way to cheese this by now.

The best way used to be to go into classic rumble with a fireteam of 3 and just shoot each other in the face. This may have changed by now, but if not, that's your best bet.

I can't tonight but if you're still doing it tomorrow I'm interested (Titan). No worries if you find someone else. PSN: Appletz

hey momo - i found a warlock. are you available tonight? say, around 11pm EDT?

It's going to be on Saturday, at noon (or I can move it a bit if that doesn't work for you) Eastern. Can you make it?

can i tentatively reserve a spot for a buddy of mine? he's not a gaffer, but he's really cool.

Does anyone use the Scuf controllers?

Thinking of getting one but i'm a bit hesitant to shell out so much for one of them.

I used to make my own befor scuffs were a thing on OG Xbox. Simple to wire up and solder a few micro tact switches underneath if you have basic soldering skills.

That said I got lazy and have a hulk PS4 reprogramable that I currently use. 90% of the time it works without issue but 10% of the time you get some notorious lag and weird pausing/sticking of inputs like button presses and analog movement. It's a pretty common issue.

Top Bottom