• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

LTWood12

LOVE my Keystone 01! It was the first drop I had from Dead Orbit and I just can't use anything else. I had to use the raid pulse rifle for a bit since it brought me up an extra LL, but it was so much work having to two or three shot trash mobs. I finally got a 400 drop in crucible so I could put my workhorse back where it belongs...my only PVE primary.

check your PMs.

E92 M3

I finally got my Seventh Column medal last night. not terribly skillful but awesome nonetheless. After the 4th kill or so, i could see the minimap pinging so I figured they had already spawned the 7th guy in and went for it.

Shax was going nuts and I was left shaking by the end.

giphy.gif

Full video with slow mo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fKhtLH29r0

Awsome clip

kidko

Well okay, that is admittedly atrocious luck.

Unless the fusion rifle was called Praetorian Foil in which case never speak to me again

I still don't have one either.

Hey Hawkian, will you be running a WotM newbie raid this week? I'd love to be on the list. I'm taking the rest of the week off tomorrow to celebrate mah birthday(!) so scheduling should be pretty easy

Trakan

What's so good about the Keystone? It seems to have subpar stats for scouts in that archetype and the VoC style scouts usually do much better in PVE.

is there some kind of list that shows which heroics feature which types of elemental enemies? i'm going to help a couple low level peoples through some heroics and i want to know which ones we should avoid with solar burn,

Just upgraded mine to 385. =) Hopefully I can get another with explosive rounds and triple tap, but I'm not putting much faith on RNG.

BTW, are you using the official website for those images?

I take it you're mostly using yours for PvE then? The DO Vendor sells a good Keystone with:

Red Dot-ORA/FLA5/OEG Riflescope
Extended mag/Lightweight
Perfect balance/Triple tap
Crowd control

Mines the same save for explosive rounds inplace of extended mag and hidden hand in place of crowd control but it ended up making a BIG difference for PvE.

PvP would do fine with the vendor though.

For these types of images?

If so then yes, i'm using screen captures directly from the Bungie site.

Melchiah

I take it you're mostly using yours for PvE then? The DO Vendor sells a good Keystone with:

Red Dot-ORA/FLA5/OEG Riflescope
Extended mag/Lightweight
Perfect balance/Triple tap
Crowd control

Mines the same save for explosive rounds inplace of extended mag and hidden hand in place of crowd control but it ended up making a BIG difference for PvE.

PvP would do fine with the vendor though.

For these types of images?

If so then yes, i'm using screen captures directly from the Bungie site.

Yeah, I play PVE only. So, the vendor one wouldn't be as good for PVE as my current one, which has explosive rounds and hidden hand?

Good to know. I'll use the site in the future then, as it's more convenient than taking screenshots and transferring them, plus shows the stats better.

Yeah, I play PVE only. So, the vendor one wouldn't be as good for PVE as my current one, which has explosive rounds and hidden hand?

Good to know. I'll use the site in the future then, as it's more convenient than taking screenshots and transferring them, plus shows the stats better.

It really depends on your playstyle. I think explosive rounds can be both great and horrible at times. I like them on low level trash mobs but they really get in the way of precision shots and a quick time to kill for higher level foes IMO. If you ever want another one though you'll at least have a place to pick one up that will be better than 90% of other legendary scouts.

is there some kind of list that shows which heroics feature which types of elemental enemies? i'm going to help a couple low level peoples through some heroics and i want to know which ones we should avoid with solar burn,

Personally, I don't mess with Shield Brothers during solar burn.

Everything else is mostly fine because there are at least some places to hide if you're getting wrecked.

Melchiah

It really depends on your playstyle. I think explosive rounds can be both great and horrible at times. I like them on low level trash mobs but they really get in the way of precision shots and a quick time to kill for higher level foes IMO. If you ever want another one though you'll at least have a place to pick one up that will be better than 90% of other legendary scouts.

Ok. I'll might have to gather some legendary marks, and buy another from the vendor.

Pilgor

So I had about 40-50 SIVA Key Fragments disappear from my inventory. A quick google search shows I'm not the only one.

Has this happened to anyone else here? Any word from Bungie about a fix? Did they come back on their own at some point?

As someone who just recently transitioned from a PvE player to mostly a PvP player... i'm starting to learn the newer metas and have been trying to collect the popular PvP weapons.

One that i just dont understand the following behind is this guy...

The Ash Factory
9b599b3a89f0b305b24d6fd263318f93.jpg

It seems like there are other much better legendary RLs out there with similar ultra-high blast radius that have better starting stats. Is there something i'm not getting here?

It has the highest Velocity and Blast radius (if you roll javelin) It also has a high inventory stat so can hold 3 rockets with tripod

Lima

So I had about 40-50 SIVA Key Fragments disappear from my inventory. A quick google search shows I'm not the only one.

Has this happened to anyone else here? Any word from Bungie about a fix? Did they come back on their own at some point?

Nope they gone. This seems to start happening over 60 fragments on one character and then trying to move them with the API. Generally speaking try to spread them across your characters and try not to have more than 30 on one character.

Atkison04

Figured I'd go ahead and post this now. Anyone on ps4 looking to run hard mode wotm raid this evening around 6pm est (about 6 hours from now)? Let me know!

1) the7thAssassin-

2) XxkatsuxX

3) psynergylover

4) thenal84

5) branaghs

6) Dr_Boris_Goltz

Ambitious

Did you guys simply discard your Vosiks/Aksis cores, Royal Amethysts and all that stuff? The permanent icons over the NPCs are a bit annoying, and I have max glimmer pretty much all of the time anyway, so I might as well get rid of the stuff.

boofa

Neo Member
Did you guys simply discard your Vosiks/Aksis cores, Royal Amethysts and all that stuff? The permanent icons over the NPCs are a bit annoying, and I have max glimmer pretty much all of the time anyway, so I might as well get rid of the stuff.

Just buy a few heavy ammo synth and cash them in.

There's always something to spend glimmer on. Don't just throw away money.

Vic_Viper

Anyone on PS4 want to do the Knightfall.

PSN Squadon
LL 375 Warlock

I realize its 380 but I think I can handle it with a good team if anyone's willing to give it a go.

Crota and KF gear are equally ugly.

True. Very true. I still think VoG has the best looking raid armor by a large margin.

It has the highest Velocity and Blast radius (if you roll javelin) It also has a high inventory stat so can hold 3 rockets with tripod

Ok that's pretty much what i thought. I have a Warpath and Steel Oracle both with tripod, field scout almost max blast radius 3/4 velocity and cluster bomb (great since the buff) so i'll probably keep using those instead of praying for a god roll. If i get one though we'll see...

KF armor is leagues above CE armor.

I think they're both almost equally offensive lol.

hunterra.png

gearraid.png

tumblr_inline_nny4ruEr7D1rw70lc_400.png

VoG is still GOAT

Does anyone have a link to the music that plays on the Ghost Ship Crucible map? It might be a different map, but it was definitely low gravity. It had ethereal/haunting music that worked really well because it seemed so out of place.

Does Memory of Skorri always roll Dis/Str like I'm guessing Memory of Felwinter does? Only ask because it's gotten the same base stat roll twice.

Top Bottom