• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Pejo

The best way used to be to go into classic rumble with a fireteam of 3 and just shoot each other in the face. This may have changed by now, but if not, that's your best bet.

But don't you need a 7 kill streak without reloading? Maybe I'm just not understanding the concept here, but doesn't that mean 7 kills in rapid succession and getting that triple tap bonus?

1 more supremacy match to go, yay.

Did both Rift and Supremacy shaxxfalls today solo. Talk about building up patience

It seems that there is a known bug with stuff when your LL is at a 1 in the last slot, or maybe also a 2 IDK. When you infuse a 391 into a 391 you can get a 392. But if it's 393 then this doesn't seem to happen. This is just a bug in the code. Maybe something similar happens for drops when your 392??

Yuck

stay gold

Sidearms are lowkey meta in rumble lol. Decided to use one for like the first time ever to quickly get void kills for Thorn (since they spawn with ammo), everyone is so horny for shotgun kills im just melting people with an unupgraded Jabberhakke.

Silvard

Atkison04

Reposting this for new page. Looking to go in 2 hours from now!
Figured I'd go ahead and post this now. Anyone on ps4 looking to run hard mode wotm raid this evening around 6pm est (about 2 hours from now)? Let me know!

1) the7thAssassin-

2) XxkatsuxX

3) psynergylover

4) thenal84

5)

6)

Niccolo

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...uide_to_completing_the_imprecation_quest_the/
But don't you need a 7 kill streak without reloading? Maybe I'm just not understanding the concept here, but doesn't that mean 7 kills in rapid succession and getting that triple tap bonus?

If I'm not mistaken that requirement is for PVE and the one for PVP is simply 7 headshots in a match. That is the final step that I have left on mine. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though.

Here is a link explaining the steps:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3nzz5u/guide_to_completing_the_imprecation_quest_the/

I used to make my own befor scuffs were a thing on OG Xbox. Simple to wire up and solder a few micro tact switches underneath if you have basic soldering skills.

That said I got lazy and have a hulk PS4 reprogramable that I currently use. 90% of the time it works without issue but 10% of the time you get some notorious lag and weird pausing/sticking of inputs like button presses and analog movement. It's a pretty common issue.

I may look into doing it DIY then. Soldering isn't an issue as i'm trained to IPC 610/620 standard due to my job.

What i need to weigh up is the costs of buying versus the costs of laziness :p

Figured I'd go ahead and post this now. Anyone on ps4 looking to run hard mode wotm raid this evening around 6pm est (about 6 hours from now)? Let me know!

1) the7thAssassin-

2) XxkatsuxX

3) psynergylover

4) thenal84

5) branaghs

6) Dr_Boris_Goltz

just quoting to let you know I;m here

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wow so those Radiant Treasure are some bullshit

I earned one every week since release

So 6 total, 2 were already dupes
I mean there's so many fucking ornaments, like at least the game should tier down the ones you already got

So fucking stupid

Top Bottom