• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So there's Light Level 401...

Interesting.

Usually doesn't the LL Bar say "MAX" iirc once you hit LL cap.

Dalek

I'm hoping to do WoTM raid for the first time this weekend. I get the entire weekend to myself and it's all going to be Destiny!!

That said-I'm at 389 right now-hoping to be at least 390 by weekend. Can I just go straight into Hard Mode-or should I do a normal mode first to learn the ropes? Will people be kind enough to help me with the fragments and quest stuff too?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I seem to remember the UI always says you can go one level higher since vanilla, even though it's not possible to reach

I swear the bar used to be filled up with Max at the end, thanks for the correction

Well I'm 400 Warlock finally!
Hunter is 399, Helmet + Gauntlets both @ 399
Titan is 399, Chest @ 399

I can maybe play the skeleton key lotto for Gauntlets, I know I can get a guaranteed Helmet from Blighted Chalice but no clue if its a 100% guarantee to be a +LL item, don't want a 399 Malok head piece lol, not just yet

Sucks there's no chest in any of the strikes, hoping for an exotic body engram to drop, always get a fuck ton of Helmets and Gauntlets

Anyone need NF, I need it on my 399 NS Hunter?

I swear the bar used to be filled up with Max at the end, thanks for the correction

Well I'm 400 Warlock finally!
Hunter is 399, Helmet + Gauntlets both @ 399
Titan is 399, Chest @ 399

I can maybe play the skeleton key lotto for Gauntlets, I know I can get a guaranteed Helmet from Blighted Chalice but no clue if its a 100% guarantee to be a +LL item, don't want a 399 Malok head piece lol, not just yet

Sucks there's no chest in any of the strikes, hoping for an exotic body engram to drop, always get a fuck ton of Helmets and Gauntlets

Anyone need NF, I need it on my 399 NS Hunter?

Yeah I gotta do it on my Titan.

Does anyone have a link to the music that plays on the Ghost Ship Crucible map? It might be a different map, but it was definitely low gravity. It had ethereal/haunting music that worked really well because it seemed so out of place.

That's probably my favorite track in the game. It's called "The Awoken" from TTK soundtrack. It also sometimes plays at the Reef outpost randomly.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz5-oLhljK8

Zocano

She's a she... so the female titan model's kinda set

I've had a lady titan since day -15 or whatever beta was.

I actively avoid the a lot of the armor sets because bungie can't fucking make decent titan models for the lady guardians (and alternatively, a lot of male guardians look like fat slobs). Kellslayer's set is some rad stuff and y'all all have shit taste.

Mindlog

Thanks again raid team. Now 3 points away from 400 on my Titan. 397 boots holding me back.

Aksis phase 2 is worth ~8k XP.
I can't stand hearing sweeper bot cry in the tower anymore -_- I don't even like the sparrow. Take it back already!
Painful.
I've had a lady titan since day -15 or whatever beta was.

I actively avoid the a lot of the armor sets because bungie can't fucking make decent titan models for the lady guardians (and alternatively, a lot of male guardians look like fat slobs). Kellslayer's set is some rad stuff and y'all all have shit taste.
I held onto the Kellslayer set the longest. Thought I was the only one. Looks great with the Krokos shader.

Top Bottom