• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

that was not a "bug", they just didn't do enough damage. Sometimes his health display lags a little but still if he dies, he dies. Why is someone using a primary on aksis in the last phase? If 3-4 people were shooting him with primaries they would definitely not do enough damage. Why does someone have a fusion rifle equipped?

Best aksis loadout is a good primary like raid pulse or chaos dogma or a handcannon
Sniper rifle in secondary
dark drinker in heavy, gally or sleeper would be runner ups

4-6x dark drinkers on aksis melts him, and sniper for the very last 2%. Primary is fine for first two aksis teleports but should be using sniper on him as much as possible and dark drinkers on third.

Looking to get a full Normal Mode WoTM raid going at 8:30pm PST. Doing monitors, so if you have any classes that need that done, bring them along.

1. Helmster
2. Suichitwilight
3. Kidko

KJRage

I'm a 398 titan. Would like to be able to do a raid with some of the fine folks here on GAF. Add me if anyone is interested. PSN: The813Legend

kidko

Hi there friends!

Looking for 2 to run the Sunless Cell with me for my Dark drinker quest

PSN kidklovius

Edit: wow rad, did it with randos who actually did it right. I guess it's cuz everyone wants dat Dark drinker!

Is there any activities that have a higher chance for a Skeleton key? I haven't seen one in weeks.

Heroic SIVA strikes are about it.
Though in my experience doing normal SIVA strikes is just as good considering you can do 2 normal strikes in the time it takes to do one heroic.

But yes, they're pretty rare.

kidko

Looking to get a full Normal Mode WoTM raid going at 8:30pm PST. Doing monitors, so if you have any classes that need that done, bring them along.

1. Helmster
2. Suichitwilight

If you'll take a first-timer, you can add me. Just got my Dark drinker, got a sleeper too. LL 381

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
401!? Where, how, why? Elaborate please!

Just hover your pointer over you LL when you hit 400
You see 401 as nexr level greyed out

I was remembering wrong that when you hit cap the number at progress bar is no more and you just have the word Max

willow ve

So it appears as if I'm on permanent red-bar connection whenever I try to play Destiny.

Xbox One shows my connection as fine and my connection for multiplayer as fine. Yet when I get into a game I can't do shit and I show as the only person with a sliver of red bar on my connection.

I've tried resetting my router, my modem, my Xbox (both power on and off and leaving it actually unplugged for an hour for a hard reset). I've reconfigured port-forwarding. I've tried disabling port forwarding.

I have no idea what else to do. Crucible is literally unplayable at this point... Patrol also shows me as a red bar connection, but that doesn't matter nearly as much.

Anyone have any thoughts?

For reference other devices in the room with the Xbox easily max 50/20 connection speeds. I'm connecting to the 2.4 GHz frequency on my router and I live in a rural enough area that there's no real cross contamination.

Figured I'd go ahead and post this now. Anyone on ps4 looking to run hard mode wotm raid this evening around 6pm est (about 6 hours from now)? Let me know!

1) the7thAssassin-

2) XxkatsuxX

3) psynergylover

4) thenal84

5) branaghs

6) Dr_Boris_Goltz

Shot out to these guys and tkrunningriot Spaaaaace for the smooth HM raid!!!!

Deku Tree

So what's the end game to all these Halloween quests? Am I wasting my time here? How many do I have to do?

You get an emblem from the cryparch in the peak, and you get a RNG loot box from eva levante. And you get masks that you can buy directly from Eva. Unlike last time you don't get unlimited masks for free during the week.

Dez_

Gotta admit, using sidearms for a change has been pretty fun. I feel like I can jump around and become more agile in encounters thanks to the much smaller reticule bloom while in the air. I've using the Teacup Tempest for the Thorn bounty, and mine came with reactive reload and crowd control. Feels nice and punchy. Can't say I've been able to take advantage of the perks that well, but it's nice to have them.

JHall

Bungie needs to bring back reforging. I've had a grand total of 3 Eyaslunas drop from the beginning of year 2 till now. All with shit rolls.

Toki767

2 points away from 400.

Spent a couple hours tonight with friends just getting past Vosik and the zamboni in HM WOTM though. Hopefully I can put this Phase 1 checkpoint to good use by reset.

LiK

Vendor Palindrome is awesome. Love this gun now. Was playing around with it in Clash and it feels good. Def gonna be a Trials gun for me now. Destroys people.

I'm officially scared for destiny 2 and how the micro transactions will work. Every event since silver launched has pushed the boundary more and more. The community proceeds to just roll over and take it.

The "live team's events* have been horse shit. Don't try to justifie they have been. This current event feels like a fundraiser for a fundraiser.

I'm officially scared for destiny 2 and how the micro transactions will work. Every event since silver launched has pushed the boundary more and more. The community proceeds to just roll over and take it.

The "live team's events* have been horse shit. Don't try to justifie they have been. This current event feels like a fundraiser for a fundraiser.

It was bound to happen. I was willing to ignore a little bit of it because of my love for the game but the naysayers of micro transactions have a point. Once you open up transactions a little it always gets bigger.

It was bound to happen. I was willing to ignore a little bit of it because of my love for the game but the naysayers of micro transactions have a point. Once you open up transactions a little it always gets bigger.
The fact they made a trailer for this event FOR micro transactions made me a tad upset....

Really tho it's gotta stop. Its impacting my enjoyability of the game now. My biggest issue is mostly everyone was fine with cosmetics being micro transactions. But look what they did with ornaments. They will..well they already have put some of the best looking items behind pay walls. This is an issue that must be talked about more. And then you add the fucking rng factor to the micro transactions.

Where's Breezy when I need him dammit!

Top Bottom