• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

At light 385, if I've not done WOTM before, will I be ok to go straight into HM or should I really do NM first, even if the drops are worth nothing?

It's definitely doable on HM as a first timer but I would recommend at least one run through on Normal to familiarize yourself with each encounter, etc. It might be hard finding a group that would want to take someone through it on HM with no experience with it.

I'd also try to get to 390+ LL for HM as well. Run Heroic Strikes with a Vanguard Booster while using 3oC before each strike and you should get there fairly quickly. Also Crucible for weapon/class item rewards based on your current LL.

ekgrey

Also:

Can anyone confirm the second Y2 special I'm missing? The primary is NLB and I don't yet have Trespasser... but I can't work out what that second undiscovered special is. :s

What app is this pic from? I have the official but mostly use Ishtar Commander, which doesn't yet allow for exotic collection viewing. (I actually just tweeted at him today and was told that it's coming, though!)

Fistwell

I'm in for a NF if you are still looking to run one.
Sry man, only just saw your post, lostsupper and dark jumped in (thank you guys for the help btw). I can jump in and give a hand if you need 1 more for NF at some point this weekend, like tomorrow or something (tonight's gonna be tight).

For anyone who runs the last RoI mission where you kill the 3 spliced dudes for 3oC farming... how does that work?

I thought there was a cooldown between ToC use that negates back to back usage. Wouldn't popping them before each kill do nothing?

It decreases your chances a little, but it still allows exotics to drop. So your ratio of coins-drop rate might decrease overall but you're brute forcing boss kills so you'll get it faster.

Also, I've tried it on normal mode last night and didn't have much success. Immediately moved to hard, and had an exotic drop on my first run. Got two in three runs. As always, YMMV, but I've had great luck with it.

Fistwell

HM WotM - PS4 - Tonight (Friday) 8PM UK time / 9PM CEST (30min from now)

1. ZonySUX
2. Seep_UK
3. FlipsideXL
4. iCon
5. Dark
6. Zombie

Good deal, full up, see you guys online in a few! :)

Jabronium

Burned my remaining skeleton keys this morning trying for Baron's Ambition as my heavy is holding me back. Only now realize that I was running the wrong strike (Sepiks instead of SABER). Sigh.

Reven

Okay here is our current lineup. Need 1 more person.

HM Raid @ 10pm CET. 1PM PST.

1. jayforone
2. Hedera
3. Reven (PvtPyleFMJ)
4. Gunawi
5. SadlerX

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Showing up on my phone.
dCTSvWG.png

Lnkn52

Trials is not chill for Streamers anymore. Turning off music to hear environment sounds and needing other good players to help followers to reach the light house. Hmm Bungle, I see what you did there.

Im really liking watching Inferno Trials.

Deku Tree

Trials is not chill for Streamers anymore. Turning off music to hear environment sounds and needing other good players to help followers to reach the light house. Hmm Bungle, I see what you did there.

Im really liking watching Inferno Trials.

It is a relatively small change to implement but it majorly changes how the game is played. Kraftyy switch to shotgun for a while lol

Top Bottom