• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Thx for the laid back, smooth run, Flipside, WeTeHa, Zombie, Mandrake, Dark, not_Seep_UK. (sry again, Broon)
Thanks to you too. And everyone else. Good times. I have all the raid weapons now.

My Titan is now 395 and my Hunter is 394 ( need some HM Boots!)

Raid gear drops are really good for pushing up light level; helps that the raid is actually fun.

Dalek

Anyone interested in doing Crota's End HM tonight? I really want to try to get the Flawless Raider Trophy if an experienced group would like to help me. I also want another shot at getting Necrochasm.

I was planning to do it tonight at 6pm PST.

WeTeHa

Is there a picture anywhere of the current exotic weapons kiosk page, fully completed?

I can post one, but I just signed off and am going to bed. If nobody else like jigga or deku posts one till i get back on I'll do it.
Edit: oh wait, I just remembered I was still to lazy to complete the thorn quest.

I can post one, but I just signed off and am going to bed. If nobody else like jigga or deku posts one till i get back on I'll do it.
Edit: oh wait, I just remembered I was still to lazy to complete the thorn quest.

If it's just Thorn missing I'll take it, haha. Just wanted to visually see everything that's available on one page.

Reven

Whats something good to spend legendary marks on right now? I'm at the cap and don't know what to buy and already have a ton of planetary materials.

If I'm 399, can exotic engrams still decrypt at 399 or will they always be 400 now?

Absolutely, smart loot.

Oh yeah, they love to decrypt at 399. I think it was better at 398.

I had a bunch of heavy engrams actually decrypt 1 LL lower than my level, so there's that too :(

Whats something good to spend legendary marks on right now? I'm at the cap and don't know what to buy and already have a ton of planetary materials.

Apart from a couple of vendor/faction weapons, nothing really. Play the cryptarch lottery I guess.

Deku Tree

I spend my legendary marks on planetary materials that I donate to factions. It's a slow pointless grind but I get so many legendary engrams from the raid that I get the marks back without really trying. Otherwise I'd just be sitting at the cap.

Zocano

Who was the guy that said Bungie said they'd never do trials again on Cauldron because of the doors?

Truth: WHAT ARE THEY TO SAY NOW?

Man, I read "stalking" and was imagining a more stealth based encounter or one that wasn't just "SWING AXE UNTIL DEAD"

Trials? Train? Where is El Capitan Todd.

I'm up for it later tonight if you wanna bash our heads against the trials wall again. At least Cauldron isn't very sniper prone (a + for me at least).

You mean best Trials. Running at someone with a shotgun jugg Titan never gets old.

It's stupid and unfun when everyone does this.

Lima

It's stupid and unfun when everyone does this.

It's stupid but it's the most fun to be had in this game.

We had two matches like that. 6 Jug Titans all rushing inside to B. Pure chaos, twilight evade movements going on. A million lightning grenades on the walls. I couldn't stop laughing.

Zocano

It's stupid but it's the most fun to be had in this game.

We had two matches like that. 6 Jug Titans all rushing inside to B. Pure chaos, twilight evade movements going on. A million lightning grenades on the walls. I couldn't stop laughing.

Fair. It's better than turtle sniper wars, at least. I just miss strafe battles.

If its unfun for everyone to use shotguns, what do you call it when everyone used snipers?

Boring turtle garbage stand stills.

Flawless with Trance and X. GGs.

Now just going for bounties and 5 wins on toons. I'm usually not super critical of Bungie, but this is one of the dumbest things they've ever done. They could have easily done this "spooky" stuff in PvE game modes. I'm glad they all are getting a laugh out of taking the best thing in Destiny and making it a literal nightmare.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Si Senor. Hit me up. We need a strong third as usual. Vitamin D or bust.

Sometimes you find gold in the blue sea.

fghghghc335e.gif

Zocano

Si Senor. Hit me up. We need a strong third as usual. Vitamin D or bust.

I'll be home soon and available all night (~40 min?) if you're available then. Don't mind if you find a different third, either.

Now just going for bounties and 5 wins on toons. I'm usually not super critical of Bungie, but this is one of the dumbest things they've ever done. They could have easily done this "spooky" stuff in PvE game modes. I'm glad they all are getting a laugh out of taking the best thing in Destiny and making it a literal nightmare.

It's one weekend. 4 days. I mean I get and agree that they should have spoopified every mode (and PvE mode) but it's a dumb experiment that'll only last 4 days.

It's one weekend. 4 days. I mean I get and agree that they should have spoopified every mode (and PvE mode) but it's a dumb experiment that'll only last 4 days.

You're totally right.(No sarcasm intended either) I am upset because Trials is what I look forward to the most in Destiny. Sure, I enjoy the raids and PvE stuff, but most of my time is spent in crucible. It's a wasted weekend of Trials for me.

Surely you can understand where I'm coming from? What if your favorite thing is Destiny was randomly and without warning made into something near unbearable? Wouldn't you be just a bit miffed.

Hopefully they don't continue this trend. When there's loot on the line I get upset.

This is the lamest trials ever. I'd take a rotation of the 2 worst maps (Frontier, Bannerfall) over this.

Cauldron is a good map and it's ruined by no radar.

No revives i would have LOVED to try but NOT when combined with no radar.

Should have left trials alone and made this its own event.

Lima

No radar shows you if you have map knowledge and know precise callous to help your team. They should have gone full way and should have disabled the red outline too on the player that killed you.

No revives is awesome especially for aggressive plays because you don't have to guard orbs.

This shit is so good. With no radar and no revives this kinda plays like a first person Gears of War. Pretty cool.

Mindlog

They should have gone all the way with dumbass low-grav insta-gib modifiers.

I remember all the pretend try-hard being all about that life.
BGH 20M NO RUSH NO RE GG NUBS.

Top Bottom